- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Adampak & Print Philippines Inc
February 2012 - August 2013
• Create an electronic register of documents and maintain a history of drawing revisions and transmittals sent
• Maintain a master document register of the latest drawings on a project and ensure that all recipients are transmitted the drawings they require as soon as new revisions of drawings are received.
• Registering of internal and external documents.
• Maintenance of controlled documents registers.
• Sending of Drawing Transmittals and Submittals.
• Ensuring that drawing transmittals are acknowledged in case there is a dispute on whether the drawings were transmitted.
• Manage the document/drawing review process, Internal and External.
• Expedite the responses to document/drawing issues.
• Archiving data for historical purposes.
• Responsible for the proper filing of documents.
• Handles inter-office paper work errands for other departments.
Customer Service Support
Banawe, Quezon City
December 2011 - January 2012
• Preparing of correspondence, daily, weekly and monthly report
• Introduce newly launch product & service availability
• Provides customer's queries related to product for quality services
• Attending complaints and providing appropriate solution
• Monthly Inventory for kitchen supplies
• Compute Daily Sales Report using POS System
Housekeeping Service Support
April 2011 - November 2011
• Assist customers needs & complaints
• Attending incoming & outgoing calls
• Providing a quality service for guest satisfaction
• Preparing inventory for daily, weekly and monthly report
• Assist & implement on other works may required by immediate superior
Qualifications & Certifications
Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management
Union College of Laguna
Don Manuel Rivera Memorial National Highschool
Hotel & Restaurant Management
PAL Learning Center Malate
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more