- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Adampak & Print Philippines Inc
February 2012 - August 2013
• Create an electronic register of documents and maintain a history of drawing revisions and transmittals sent
• Maintain a master document register of the latest drawings on a project and ensure that all recipients are transmitted the drawings they require as soon as new revisions of drawings are received.
• Registering of internal and external documents.
• Maintenance of controlled documents registers.
• Sending of Drawing Transmittals and Submittals.
• Ensuring that drawing transmittals are acknowledged in case there is a dispute on whether the drawings were transmitted.
• Manage the document/drawing review process, Internal and External.
• Expedite the responses to document/drawing issues.
• Archiving data for historical purposes.
• Responsible for the proper filing of documents.
• Handles inter-office paper work errands for other departments.
Customer Service Support
Banawe, Quezon City
December 2011 - January 2012
• Preparing of correspondence, daily, weekly and monthly report
• Introduce newly launch product & service availability
• Provides customer's queries related to product for quality services
• Attending complaints and providing appropriate solution
• Monthly Inventory for kitchen supplies
• Compute Daily Sales Report using POS System
Housekeeping Service Support
April 2011 - November 2011
• Assist customers needs & complaints
• Attending incoming & outgoing calls
• Providing a quality service for guest satisfaction
• Preparing inventory for daily, weekly and monthly report
• Assist & implement on other works may required by immediate superior
Qualifications & Certifications
Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management
Union College of Laguna
Don Manuel Rivera Memorial National Highschool
Hotel & Restaurant Management