Airport Ground Crew
Medical Technology Center
* Check Int. magazines and surf the web for prominent companies that have unique products and correspond aiming at concluding big deals.
* Place orders based on stock reports and relevant tenders results and arrange importation process from USA & Europe as well as customs clearance.
* Hold monthly meetings with marketing team to set the targeted hospitals and the products that need to be pushed out.
* Control the main stores records as well as accounting records so that to make sure that we always have fresh products and that suitable budget is allocated.
Quality Control Development Manager
Rawas Domestic Appliances
* Held monthly meetings with the ISO supervising company
* Held weekly meetings with the Heads of workshops and the General Manager
* Represented the company at the Chamber of Commerce and the Chamber of Industry meetings. I signed the contract with the European Community related to developing the HR Department at the company.
* I left the company when it broke.
I moved to Qatar and took a 4-day test at JSC website to join the team in harge of translating and publishing significant events, live interviews and breaking news. I was recommended by the Chief Editor and came back to Syria awaiting the residence permission but things went wrong.
Assistant Executive Manager
Tanweer (Enlightenment) Studio
* I was in charg of carring out part of a subtiteling contract with MBC2. Thus, I coordinated with the heads of relevant departments to set the target material to be done within a certain time limit.
I used to revise the translation of randomly selected scripts, check the printing process and set the shifts in cooperation with the head of the dept., attend some of the subtitling sessions and make sure that everything is done in time.
* The end of the subtiteling contract coincided with signing up a dubbing contract of BBC documentaries with Jazerra Satellite Channel and I became in charge of carrying out this contract. Once again and with more experience I managed to cooperate with the heads of departments to make sure that the process is going so smoothly.
* Translated many movies and series for Future TV, MBC, Qatar TV, Dubai TV, Syrian TV as well as to some Italian channels where subtiteling was done into English.
STD Trading & Distributing
* Requested qoutations for 5 Stars hotels and provided the best offers after price negotiation.
* Promoted the sales of DiverseyLever (Now known as Johnson Diversey) and the UK based Technical Systems by planning on-site visits, periodical technical inspections, and periodical presentations to major cstomers.
* Started a filing system that included multiple data related to the accounting and the technical departments
* When I left STD, I was leaving my bread and looking for my cake.
Physical Education Department
(During Military Serv.)
* I played the interpreter during the 13th World Military Handball Championship under the patronage of CISM (International Military Sport Counsel)
* I also played the interpreter for Mr. Peniro, the basketball coach.
* Translated many interesting books about the rehabilitation and about the most successful physical education processes. But the most important book I translated was the Regulations of Procedures of "CISM". The chief of the Syrian delegation received a thank you letter from the Secretary General Col. Bernard Hurst and copies were forwarded to all Arab counries.
* Carried out correspondences with other delegations to CISM and helped arranging for one of the General Assemblies that are held twice a year.
Qualifications & Certifications
Middle East Center
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more