I have experience of working as technician/supervisor in power generation and chemical industry. And I have the experience of maintenance Trouble shooting
Calibration of transmitters and control valves as well as I have the experience of erection and also I have the experience of DCS and PLC Systems. Detail of same is as appended below;
• ABB DCS control Bailey INFI-90
• Yokogawa Centum CS 3000R3
• Honey Well C200 with Plant Escape R400
• BMS PLC-5 Allan Bradley
• SLC 500 Allan Bradley
Instrument And Control Tech.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Have worked in different types of industries in like petrochemical and power sector
Instrument & Control Technician
Saba power 135MW Sheikhupura Pakistan
From November 2008
• NOW WORKING at Steam Turbine 134 MW SCSF- 36 Toshiba AD.EHX 21S Control with B&W 435 t / h boiler. ABB DCS Control Bailley Infi - 90 Symphony + BMS PLC-5 in saba power
• Servicing and Calibration of various type Field / control room instruments pressure, flow, level, temp,
• Troubleshooting and Maintenance Calibration Control Valve, .Diff.Types Transmitters, Switches, Vibration System, Analyzers
• Troubleshooting and Maintenance( Servicing )Instrument & control System Loops
• Maintenance (Servicing) Calibration for Diff. type Oil, Gas, Water, Steam ENVIRONMENTAL System etc. Attach with DCS, PLC Control System.
• Provide work direction and technical assistance to team members.
• Maintain maintenance logs and prepares work reports
• Involve in planning of all maintenance activities
• Responsibility During Overhauling (Shut down)Maintenances Jobs
Premier Industrial Chemical Mfg.co.Pvt
January 2005 - October 2008
Duration January, 2005 to 30 October.2008
After erection and commissioning of plant I was assigned here as Instrument Maintenance Supervisor
• Trouble shooting related to field instrumentation, DCS, PLC
• Maintenance and calibration of instrument such as control valves & Transmitters including Level Flow and Pressure
• Spare parts maintaining of instruments and maintaining of spare instrument
• Provide work direction and technical assistance to team members
• Witness All Calibration Certificate
• Weekly log sheet maintaining
• SAFETY Committee Leader's E & I Section.
• To assist section head.
• Dealing with vendors.
Plant Details and Responsibilities
Plant is installed to produce 300000 liters alcohol from molasses and boiler fuel as by product. This is a fully automatic plant equipped with state of the art instrumentation comprising of Honey Well control for boilers and turbine and CS 3000 DCS for alcohol and molasses plant. Alcohol plant is 1st ever plant in Pakistan based on Vinasses process. Utilities consist of 3 boilers of 30 ton capacity. 6.0 MW back pressure steam turbine driven generator, Molecular Sieve De Hydration plant and demineralized water treatment plant.
I have been involved in installation and commissioning stage which consist of following controls;
a. Yokogawa CS 3000R3 for process control.
b. Honey Well C200 with Plant Escape R400,
G. FANUC PLC for Molecular Sieve De-hydration Plant
Sr. Instrument Technician
S FRANSIAB ENGINEERING DHAKA
March 2003 - January 2005
I was assigned the job of Sr. Technician for installation of additional Control loops and commissioning at three paper mill's Steam turbines at Sheikhupura.Pakistan. And after the commissioning of that I was assigned here for the maintenance and troubleshooting
4. Company M/S SIEMENS Pakistan Limited
Plant ICI Power Generation 15 MW Lahore Road, Sheikhupura
June 2002 - March 2003
I was assigned here for the maintenance calibration and trouble shooting of various instrument
5. Company SAUDI BIN LADIN GROUP (Petroleum Chemicals & Mining Division)
Chlorine Plant Crystal Yanbu KSA
November 2001 - April 2002
Here my duties were installation of field instrument and termination of instrument from field side and Jb's side and to prepare the calibration sheets of transmitters and control valves and commissioning
6. Company M/S SIEMENS Pakistan
Worked with M/S Siemens Pakistan at following plants;
ICI Power Generation
February 2001 - November 2001
Japan Power Generation
September 1998 - February 2001
Duration September, 1998 to February, 2001 Start from erection and commissioning and then work as shift instrument technician
Qualifications & Certifications
Govt. Polytechnic Institute Sargodha
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more