• Search Engine Optimization Web Strategist
• Create strategies per client in order to reach contract objectives and goals
• Outreach to various blogs in order to privately promote certain brands and services
• Write articles specific to client services in order to push SEO rank
• Staying current on market related trends (particularly those directly related to a given client).
• Give a bigger better online presence
From June 2013
Responsible for managing the online aspect of startup fashion brand.
• Writes and delivers press releases and handles all communication sent to third party bloggers to help with SEO and backlinking for brand exposure
• Performed research on competitors and market trends
• Properly evaluated customer base and demographics and executed several social media marketing techniques to expose products and brand name
• Monitored online traffic and hits
• Developed ideas for "look" and "story" of the brand and executed them via site detail, graphics, and product design
Assistant Web Manager
From March 2013
Aid in the online development and exposure of an international industrial filter company.
• Daily site updates (add/remove products, pricing, imaging etc. )
• Video production and web integration
• SEO tracking
• Develop material for web pages.
• Design logos for products and businesses.
• Supervise social media outreach.
• Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
• Coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
Search Engine Optimization Web Strategist
May 2012 - December 2012
Responsible for improving the organic search results of a brand or brands. Created and launched SEO campaigns, identifying areas of improvement, and attempt to improve the clients' sites' rankings in major search engines.
• Developed and implemented campaign strategies capable of achieving client-specific objectives
• Tracked page ranking, and online activity of client specific sites and online media
• Sure to evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, and demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
• Wrote effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
• Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
• Placed keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
• Wrote effective call-to-action statements.
• Wrote original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
• Implemented off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
• Kept full knowledge of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
Front Desk Receptionist
December 2012 - May 2013
• Managed regular and new clients
• Provided each member with a welcoming environment upon arrival and during their visit
• Beverage offering, watch street meter and refill if necessary, lunch/coffee runs
• Booked/Canceled appointments
• Performed follow-up calls, and accommodated any changes to the schedule
• Kept each stylist constantly aware of changes to their schedule throughout the day
• Managed Web site and social media
• Booked and assisted with large wedding parties or group events
Sales Associate & Web Relations Manager
Up to May 2013
• Coordinated floor sets and inventory mark downs
• Blog development and daily management on beauty, fashion and lifestyle trending topics
• Managed analytics and market trend reports for all social accounts and web pages
• Assisted building of inventory and tracking
• Analyzed and interpreted current trends to facilitate planning of store set
• High end clothing provided for a high maintenance consumer - catered to each customers needs when and if possible.
Qualifications & Certifications
Mercyhurst University Erie
Columbia University New York