Claim you profile
Receptionist, Attention to Detail and Methodical Working. Organisational Skills and Strong Communica
From February 2010
Responsible for Managing the Practice Team of 8 Dentists, 6 Nurses and 2 receptionists - in order to provide Dental Care Services to patients. Handling a total of c.13k appointments per annum, I am responsible for ensuring that the practice target of 16k UDA's (Units of Dental Activity) is achieved.
• Reduced Debtors list totalling several thousand pounds to zero
• Introduced c.5k new patients
• Responsible for recruiting 8 nurses and receptionists
• Responsible for various process improvements including introducing a monitoring system to reduce the number of FTA's (Failed To Attends, i.e. missed appointments)
September 2008 - January 2010
Responsible for managing student examination processes including handing out and collecting back of examination papers and keeping vigil during the exams.
January 2006 - August 2008
Responsible for delivering the construction of High-End Hardwood conservatories. Managed complete process post-Sales Order including, liaising daily with clients (both on site and remotely), preparing schedule of works, communicating with Draughtsmen and issuing technical drawings to contractors. Arranging sign-off of each construction stage with clients and invoicing/ processing payments when due.
• Improved Customer satisfaction to 100%, resulting in increased business as a result of referrals from extremely satisfied clients
• Improved on-time delivery of projects up to 100%
• Introduced alternate contractors, delivering significant cost-savings, resulting in improved profit margins for the business.
PAUL BUSTIN uPVC
Office manager, credit control. bought ledger and sales ledger, book-keeping, banking etc
Classroon assistant, aiding children with special needs
Customer Service Advisor
Customer service supervisor in charge of checkout operators, dealing with returns and customer complaints.
Holiday Rep responsible for assisting holiday makers whilst abroad. All manner of duties at airports, hotels etc. Selling excursions
GD SEARLE PHARMACEUTICALS
EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
Qualifications & Certifications
BSc Combined Honours Biology/Psychology
Lady Verney High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more