Oracle BIEE Developer
My experience spreads across Implementations, Version upgrades, data conversions, customization of BI applications, and overall IT Service Management. My experience in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g is mainly on the following versions 126.96.36.199.0, 188.8.131.52.0, 184.108.40.206.0, 220.127.116.11 and 10g versions 10.1.3.3, 10.1.3.4.1,
Expertise in OBIEE complete life cycle: business requirement gathering, analysis, design, data modeling.
Developed metadata repositories (Physical layer, BMM layer, & Presentation layer)
Created connection pools, set up alias tables, applied business logic, dimensional hierarchy modeling, time series modeling, aggregation, creating logical columns, and calculation wizards
Operated in Multi-User Development Environments (MUDE).
Identified facts, dimension, for different business models.
Developed many reports/dashboards using BI Analysis, in different subject areas with different analytical views (narrative, chart view, graphs, and pivot table, with drill down capacity).
Configured security, creating users and groups, assigning permissions to them.
Did performance tuning including cache management, and aggregation.
Extensive experience in using Oracle BI Server, BI Presentation Services, BI Scheduler
Coriolis Business Systems, Inc
From July 2013
In this role my responsibility is to deliver a custom OBIEE 11g implementation in a retail environment where the main data
source being Oracle's retail platform Uware. In this position I serve as the go to resource for BI and Data Warehousing
implementation strategy advisor, championing the BI roadmap delivery, conducting risk analysis, and developing risk mitigation
strategies for the BIDW initiative. My technical responsibilities involves reviewing the BIDW technical architecture, security
configuration, data modeling, and performance tuning
SAP Maintenance Clerk
Zimbabwe Platinum Mines
September 2007 - July 2013
• SAP Routine and Non routine maintenance planning
• Availability reporting
• Ensuring departmental compliance with Business Management System
Well of Life Aids Support Trust
May 2005 - August 2007
• Ensured correct information was delivered to the relevant people at the right time.
• Carried out research to ensure Trust kept up with trends in the Aids field
Air Traffic Controller
Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe
May 1998 - December 2004
• Provision of Air Traffic control services to arriving, departing and overflying air traffic.
• Compiled monthly Air Traffic Control and Financial reports for submission to Headquarters.
• Carried out administrative duties
• Installation and configuration of OBIEE environments of 18.104.22.168G
Design guidance for multiple OBIEE implementations across different sub-businesses in the company.
• OBIEE Administrator working with the run team on day to day procedures
Identify, assess, document and assist in the performance tuning of OBIEE environment as required.
Provide OBIEE architecture guidance for multiple project teams
• Experience in gathering requirements directly from users, creating / designing the proposed solution, and building the new OBIEE application.
• Implementation of 11g and 10g, preparation of installation will be configuring Loopback Adapter, Install JAVA Applications and Configure the Environmental Variables NAS storage and mounts. Collaborating with the OBI offshore team during the DEV phase
• Installation of RCU into and Oracle database to create Database Schemas and Tables i.e. BIPLATFORM and MDS.
• Installation of Unix/Linux and Windows 32bit or 64 bit on two database Instances
• Experience setting up OBIEE, configuring, setting up security, administration,
• Data architecture and dimensional data modeling design. Defining and assessing architectural options. OBIEE reporting tools. Installing, upgrading, and patching OBIEE 10/11g.
• I have strong conceptual, logical and physical dimensional data modeling and data architecture experience.
• Design, debugging and Performance tuning, Set up security, rpd development, Dashboards, and Reports
Qualifications & Certifications
•Certificate in Air Traffic Control- Ab Initio, Aerodrome and Approach control
GEC Dundridge College
Coriolis Business Systems
Oracle Busimess Intelligence Foundation Suite 11g Implementation Specialist
• Bachelor of Accounting Science
University of South Africa (UNISA
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more