Sourcing applicants for various position up to executive both local and international
Participating in recruitment activities,campaigns and initiatives both onsite and offsite
Assisting headhunting activities when assigned
Evaluating and determining suitability and qualification of applicants for the job requirement
Conducting preliminary interview and exam as needed and as appropriate
Participate in training sessions both in house and external in particular to those relating to Operation activities
July 2012 - July 2012
• Prepares daily progress and status reports.
• Sources candidates from different sourcing channel like Jobstreet, Linked-in, Workabroad, Jobsdb, Facebook, Foursquare, POEA Websites, Peso, Alumni’s Database, Referrals, Manila Bulletin, and Job fair.
• Maximizes the use of social networking sites in getting prospects and potential candidates and seeking other sources like groups and forums (i.e. Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Coordinates with our clients thru email and phone calls about newly hired applicants, line up interview with Manager and New Job Requirements.
• Holds different accounts like Technical Position (IT Personnel and Engineering).
• Attends meetings from other department for new Job Order Request.
• Shortlists and interviews candidates through Skype, Phone and Initial Interview in office.
• Manages the applicant’s email, updates database and sends email/text or calls the applicants for inquiries, date of interviews, place and etc.
• Responsible for sourcing, screening and short listing of applicants.
• Provides manpower resources (applicants) for assigned respective client or company.
• Coordinates with the Recruitment team with regards to current, lapsed and future requirements.
• Endorses qualified applicants for final interview with the client.
• Orients applicants for the provided information by the client.
• Conducts end-to-end recruitment.
• Installs and configures network printer, scanner, router , etc.
• Knowledgeable in Desktop & Laptop Installation and Configuration of Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft office applications.
• Ensures the smooth and uninterrupted operation of all existing I.T. related stuff; day-to-day
• Provides IT Software and Hardware Inventory.
• Diagnoses and solves hardware/software faults
• Knowledgeable in LAN and WLAN installation and configuration.
• Knowledgeable in Software/Hardware installation and configuration.
On the Job Training
Astoria Plaza Hotel
March 2011 - July 2011
WiseRecruit is a global Manila Philippines offering staffing and manpower solutions worldwide through the provision of Filipino workers and professionals.
Executive Search, Profiling, Overseas Recruitment
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Colegio De Sta. Cecilia Valenzuela City