Claim you profile
Health And Social Care Professional
Birmingham City Council
Works as share friend a person with learning difficulty and disability. Birmingham City Council
Family and Children's centre
Working as a key worker for group children and assisting children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Volunteering as a support teacher
Support special needs learners with numeracy and IT skills.
Volunteer Support worker
• Helping disadvantages people to complete various application forms.
• Making people aware of benefit entitlement and helping people to fill out benefit forms.
• Helping people with debt advice
• Assisting families with children, special needs to overcome a range of issues.
• Helping newly arrived families settle into the community and making them aware of the services available.
1999-2003 Career break to attend College and bringing up the children
Assisting service user with, physical and emotional needs include general personal hygiene and housekeeping.
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more