Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Calibration Engineering Technician
From October 2012
Tissco Doha Qatar
August 2010 - May 2012
(Accredited Laboratory by A2LA, with accreditation No: 935.15)
P.O Box 40523 St.11, Gate 74, Doha City Qatar.
August 23, 2010 - May 07,2012
• Develop Test Calibrate Operate. Repair Electrical Mechanical or Electronic Measuring and recording instruments. Apparatus and Equipment.
• Perform Calibration/Test present in the laboratory and assigned in the field.
• Recording and maintaining of all calibration data for compilation.
• Encoding Calibration Certificates thru Gage In-site software
• Providing Technical Reports for instruments found to be defective/have errors and
Completion Reports after each calibration.
• Responsible for coordinating with the clients with regards to the instrument's condition.
Al-Amjaad Calibration and Measurement Laboratory
(Accredited Laboratory by National Laboratories Accreditation Bureau, with accreditation No:
Head of the following laboratory
From October 2008
a. Mass and balance b. Pressure c. Volume d. Viscosity e. Force
• Performs Calibration (Length, Force, Temperature, Weight, Mass, Electrical, Volume,
Viscosity, Density) and other equipments as instructed by my superior.
• Prepares the necessary documents for the equipments before and after calibration.
• Act as a deputy in the absence of Quality Manager and Technical manager.
• Perform other job related tasks assigned by the Technical Manager and Quality Manager
• In the absence of engineer who is responsible for specific area of calibration, act as officer in charge for assigned deputy.
• Do Error Analysis
• Analysis of Uncertainty of measurement under the supervision of Technical Manager
• Checks and signs calibration certificate
• Providing opinions and interpretations on results of Certificates.
• Conduct trainings to newly hired calibration staff.
Calibration and Field Service Engineer
June 2005 - September 2008
Duties and Responsibilities
• Installation, commissioning, operational training & demonstration of equipment to customer.
• Calibrate the Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), Quick Vision, Profile Projector and other Mitutoyo engineering measurements products.
• Renders after-sales service (such as repairs) on Mitutoyo engineering measuring
instruments and high-end machines.
• Performed troubleshooting on Mitutoyo products.
• As a Calibration Engineer, handles standard equipment monitoring and preventive
• Assist the immediate superior on all matters concerning the calibration and installation of the machine.
• Attend to daily customer's request for service calls and makes appropriate action to satisfy
customer's needs with regards to the safe and efficient operation of their measuring
• Prepares and carryout preventive maintenance schedule as requested by the customer.
• Make daily reports regarding the services of measuring machines submitted to my
• Perform other duties and special projects that may be assigned from time to time of my
• Calibrate Dimensional Measuring Instrument, Calibration tester and other Measuring
Instrument in accordance with the correct standards.
• Responsible in monitoring the re-calibration intervals of Laboratory standard equipment and perform maintenance of all equipments inside the laboratory.
• Provides In-house training for Basic Dimensional Metrology to our clients.
Quality Control Cadet Engineer
Quality Control Department
April 2004 - October 2004
Laguna Metts Corporation
118 East Science Ave. SEPZ, Laguna Technopark Binan Laguna
April 29, 2004 to October 30, 2004
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conducts machine and tool calibration basing from the set Master Plan Calibration
• Controls inspection Tools and Equipments are managed and handled properly
• Controls inventory of spare tools, inspection jigs and equipments
• Develops improvements on managing inspection tools and equipments assuring quality
• Prepares and Updates QA Checksheet of Inspection Jig of departments and sub-contractors and provide improvement plan for out of tolerance encountered.
• Assist in checking and verifying the work instruction of every Department if it is practiced and implemented properly.
• Assist in evaluating sub-contractors process and inspection method and provide
improvement plans for attaining desired quality level.
• Assist the immediate superior on delegating current quality problems encountered at the production line to customer.
• Performs analysis of process related problems through statistical process control chart,
experiments, data gathering and initiates corrective and preventive actions to eliminate
root source of the problem.
• Prepares inspections plans and process procedure in accordance to customer quality
specifications and standards that would serve as guidelines for operations.
• Provide technical guidance in sourcing for alternatives materials
• Report from time to time to the supervisor for any problems encountered in Production and calibration systems and attend to meetings called by the superior.
Qualifications & Certifications
Technological University of the Philippines
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more