I'm a project, operations and marketing guru, skills that I have learnt due to experience and study.
Project and Operations Management are my passion. Imparting my knowledge and skills in these areas as a training facilitator has been an exciting aspect of my career. Currently training to be an accredited assessor with the Services SETA.
Assistant Operations Manager
Alliance Media South Africa
From July 2013
Alliance Media South Africa is a leader in outdoor and airport adverting in the whole of Africa, operating in 23 counties in Africa. The South African Office is both a country office and a headquarters for the Alliance Media Group. As an Assistant Operations Manager, I have direct responsibility for the flow of operations for my allocated country/s with the primary objective of ensuring quality and on-time service delivery, meeting and or, exceeding budgets and growing revenues. My main duties include, but are not limited to:
* Recruitment and training of operations staff, both permanent and casual
* Setting budgets for projects and controlling expenditure
* Business development and market research
* Management of Operations Team through Operations Supervisors in specific countries to ensure jobs are well planned and executed in line with client expectations and company standards
* Setting up formal and informal daily/weekly meetings with Operations Teams in countries to ensure all queries are attended to and urgent issues are resolved.
* Inventory Management of assets(billboards)
* Authorise day to day expenditure in line with company policies and budgets
* Ensuring quality control of materials to be used in operations and the final product to ensure client satisfaction.
* Being a business advisor to the Regional Manager and Sales team on specific country's asset position so as to determine cost of sales in line with company's budget
* Managing team work-flows for efficient and effective service delivery
Internet Sales Consultant
Utande Internet Services
December 2011 - June 2013
* Complete sales & marketing functions of the company's products.
* Acting as a consultant for companies and individuals willing to purchase products
* Developing & implementing of sales proposals & presentations for clients.
* Sales generation of company products and complete management of client accounts.
* Liaising with customers & ensuring client satisfaction with accounts
* Planning & implementing product launches and campaigns.
* Ensuring sales targets & deadlines are met.
* Researching the market for new trends & products.
Customer Services Representative
Regus - Fourways
August 2011 - November 2011
Regus - Fourways
* Acting as a key point of contact for clients and visitors
* Serving as a primary resource in assisting clients within the centre; whether showing a client to a meeting room, preparing their new office for move-in, troubleshooting basic technical issues, programming a phone, moving furniture to accommodate their office needs, providing a beverage or assisting with copies/administrative tasks
* Being an extension of our clients by delivering their mail, answering their phones, sending their packages, ordering their office supplies, preparing their meeting rooms, booking their meeting rooms, and ensuring that they are able to concentrate on their work, while I manage their office needs.
* Ensuring that all daily service charges are captured and entered into the POS (billing system) on a daily basis.
* Contributing to the overall revenue of the centre by identifying opportunities and actively up selling/cross selling Regus products and services.
* Serving as a resource for clients seeking information, assistance or recommendations
Other hobbies and Interests
• Sports, travelling and Reading
Qualifications & Certifications
Honours Degree in Economics
University of Zimbabwe