Claim you profile
September 2012 - November 2012
June - September 2012
January 2012 - June 2012
IMAX - BFI Cinema
August 2011 - October 2011
• Providing refreshments for customers, before the films
• Keeping the cinema tidy at all times
• Restocking and ensuring that all items are always looking neat on the shelves.
Admin Assistant - Part Time
• Raising PO's and invoicing clients
• Chasing the warehouse for deliveries
• Providing information to clients as well as bespoke quotes
Living in Fuerteventura with Family
I decided that as I was in between jobs I would go to Fuerteventura, where my family live, to spend some time with them and work for them throughout the summer, assisting with admin for the family business.
Opio Holdings Limited
Business Centre Manager
• Recording office expenditure and managing the budget.
• Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
• Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs.
• Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, often by using temping agencies
• Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output
• Writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations
• Responding to customer enquiries and complaints
• Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed
• Arrange viewings for potential clients.
• Invoice clients and present monthly forecasts to Senior Management
• Liaise with contractors and building landlords
• Ensure all clients' requirements are met.
• Amend and prepare all new client contracts and license agreement, in addition to preparing their office, in preparation for their move in.
Receptionist/ Office Management
Job not as advertised.
Managing Director of Publishing
July 2010 - August 2011
Ian Allan Publishing
PA To Managing Directors of Printing and Publishing
• Presentation and typing of all correspondence for the Managing Directors of Publishing and Printing
• Filing and information retrieval.
• Organising of diaries, lunches, appointments, meetings and travel arrangements.
• To ensure that all Contracts of Employment and Job Descriptions are prepared and presented correctly and that satisfactory references have been supplied.
• To compile monthly payroll schedules for Head Office.
• To maintain the details of holidays, sickness, changes of names/addresses and resignations on a monthly basis.
• Act as a first link for Bookshops and Midland Counties on queries/problems.
• To ensure the maintenance of security monitor and cameras are in full working order.
• To arrange engineer visits for the maintenance of switchboard/telephone and photocopying equipment.
• To arrange the servicing/maintenance of fire extinguishers.
• The weekly testing of the fire alarm system.
• To ensure the door alarms and security alarms are maintained.
• The arrangement of all tasks relating to general site maintenance.
• To supervise the activities of the cleaning contractors.
• To attend Health & Safety meetings as necessary.
• To organise the renewal of First Aid Certificates and fire warden training.
• The upkeep of telephone extension lists.
• To oversee the ordering of stationery, both consumables and printed corporate stationery for both the office and bookshops, liaising with suppliers to obtain the optimum prices.
• Co-ordination of all IT matters, i.e. quotes, ordering of hardware and software and liaison with outside agencies on systems.
• To take minutes at Management and Lewis Masonic meetings twice monthly.
• To oversee the Reception Desk and ensure cover at all times.
• To initiate and suggest cost-reduction programmes and areas where overall efficiency can be improved.
Executive Sales Manager
January 2010 - July 2010
90 Long Acre, Covent Garden, London
Business Sales Support Administrator
Virgin Media Business
September 2008 - January 2010
Supporting Account Managers with their day-to-day requests.
• Collating the monthly forecasts for the Account Managers for the month ahead and the next quarter.
• General Admin
• Collating weekly, monthly and annual reports
• Generating orders via Force to provide products for the Account Managers clients
• Ordering supplies for the office such a stationary and meeting supplies.
• Arranging the rebrand of Virgin Media from NTL Telewest.
• Monitoring sick leave and annual leave to ensure that cover is provided when another BSSA is on annual leave.
• Tracking and chasing orders that have been put on the system to ensure that they have been installed by the customer promise date.
• Travelling to various locations across the UK for training and events.
• Month end reports, such as Big Wins to reflect income over £50k.
• Updating the Legal Report weekly regarding contracts.
• Managing diaries of Account Managers to review their meeting schedules and collate a report on New and Existing client meetings.
• Attending weekly meetings to update the group focus for the week.
• Chase other departments in the business such as Billing and Provide as and when necessary.
• Executing Credit Checks.
Avanta Managed Offices Ltd
• Booking and managing meeting rooms.
• Managing shift changes
Business Centre Manager
18 Hanover Square
• Preparing and managing functions, including organising catering and hospitality
• Liaising with clients and contractors.
• Proactive health and safety reviews
• Marketing and promotion, e.g. viewings and managing show office
• Stock checks and inventory
• Client inductions.
• New customer I.T and telecom set up.
• Supervising fire and lift alarm tests and fire evacuation drills.
• Resolving customer complaints.
• Reception and Switchboard, including booking couriers and mail handling
• Maintaining and updating client records on in-house database system (Avantanet)
• Monitoring CCTV and...
November 2007 - August 2008
Samba Financial Group
Corporate Assistant (To the General Manager)
• Booking appointments internationally.
• Arranging conferences and catering for events.
• Booking flights, transport and accommodation for the General Manager and his direct reports.
• Diary Management
• Client facing - liaising with clients on a daily basis.
• Creating meeting notes, as well as designing the power point presentations.
• Visa applications for staff coming in from overseas and arranging their accommodation.
• Dealing with Saudi Arabian Royalty.
• Administration back up.
May 2007 - November 2007
Samba Financial Group
Reception and IT assistant
• Dealing with high profile clients such as Saudi Royalty.
• Booking couriers for the office.
• Administrative duties.
• Ordering and stock checking weekly.
• Any IT back up needed - logging support calls etc.
• Liaising with clients, face to face, via telephone, fax and email.
• Arranging catering for staff functions.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bishop Wand Church of England School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more