Claim you profile
Chinese Language Speaker
Native Speaker. BA degree from the University of Chicago. Three years of college-level Chinese credit.
Midcountry Real Estate
From February 2013
• Managed properties in suburbs of Chicago and Joliet
• Marketed and advertised properties with net worth of over $1,500,000
• Employer's reference: Gezim Dzabiri 708-724-7204
Major Writing Experience
• Undergraduate Thesis "China Economic Development and the Chicago School of Economic May 2010
• College Mathematics and English study Material for SAT and ACT prep December 2010
• China Credit System Papers
• Associated with seven Chinese provinces business groups, financial groups, and manufactures
• Member of University of Chicago Debate Society
• SAT Math 800
• GRE Math 780
• Certified Microsoft Specialist in Excel
• Fluency in Mandarin and knowledgeable in German
• Hobbies include Golf, Art collecting, Swimming, Chess, Singing, Basketball, and Meditation.
various elementary schools
September 2012 - January 2013
• Held weekly after school sessions at various elementary schools in downtown and south side Chicago.
• Worked closely with individual students (aged 7 to 14) from a class size of 10 to 15.
Research Assistant for Professor George Tolley and Professor Steve Berry
University of Chicago Department of Economics
April 2010 - June 2010
April - June 2010
• Collected and programmed data to analyze the level of amenities found in all of Chicago's neighborhoods
• Studied and wrote a paper on the economic efficiency of natural gas over gasoline and coal
• Paper published in University of Chicago Science journal in 2011
and other tutoring experiences
• Instructed high school students on SAT I and ACT, all subjects.
• Wrote 300 practice questions for the students.
• Led one SAT class at Loyola Law School in downtown Chicago from April to June 2011.
• Led one ACT class in Bridgeview, Chicago from January to March 2011
• Worked with and currently holding non-binding, independent contract with Frogtutoring and Elitetutoring.
Profile page: http://www.elitetutoring.co/Chicago-IL-tutors-Meng%20Yang%20Nick-Z985
• Privately tutored and helped about fifteen high school students over past four years.
• Tutored mainly in high school math and social sciences, and AP classes in English, World History and Physics.
China International Mining
• Worked with Shanghai Mining Investment Group to acquire mining investment projects in Latin America
• Designed programs to help forecast the return of mining operations over regions
• Collected and compared data such as the cost of extraction and the quality of ores (mainly copper and iron)
Qualifications & Certifications
Investment Banking Institute Chicago
University of Chicago
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more