4+years of experience in managing Human Resource functions & Administration services. Excellent
communication and team management skills, dedicated to my work and time management. A proven
ability to build relationship with a range of people at all levels, able to deliver superior HR
outcomes in dynamic and rewarding environment. Extensive hands on exposure in MS Office, LN, Web enabled HRIS tools.
Soft skills, product training, customer service excellence, grooming sessions, team building, motivation, induction, on the job training.
In addition,I have worked in major industries in IT/, Education/Training and Real estate.
Human Resources Professional
T & D, ER, R& R , PMS, RECRUITMENT & ADMINISTRATION
Manager - HR & Admin
January 2014 - October 2014
Recruitment end-to-end and Induction program.
• SPOC for the employees and Managers in the business unit.
• Conducting weekly sales meeting and generating review report. To align business value with effective sales strategies to meet sales goals.
• Building a strong business relationship with the internal clients and communicating project status, resolving concerns and preparing reports.
• Vendor Management - Inviting quotations, negotiations with vendor and service providers, check and verify all vendor bills follow up with accounts on bill payments and Generating office expense reports as part of Monthly report.
• Managing office stationary, office lease administration, food beverage/car bookings, travel arrangement and office upkeep as well as maintenance.
• Attendance management and prepare salary statement.
• Exit Process and final settlement.
Vishal Surgical Equipment Co.Pvt Ltd
December 2012 - January 2014
Managing the entire HR - Generalist function including 2 verticals (Retail & Dialysis unit) with a team size of 1 member.
• Policy Formulation - Preparing the HR policies as per business requirements and creating awareness for new policies and communication updates accordingly.
• Identifying & Acquisition of Talent in concern from various department heads, designed MRF.Prepare a recruitment budget and take approval and select the appropriate Recruitment process, scrutinize the entire recruitment till preparation of LOI.
• Ensure smooth on-boarding and inducing the new hires and execution of entire paperwork, new recruit introduction with the concern HOD/RM & team. Ensure the background verification process is completed for every joinee during hiring process.
• Performance Management- quarterly performance review with business teams, prepare review report and discuss with the Management Team.
• Organize Training sessions & Technical training programmes - National & International, feedback collation and prepare training reports.
• Handle employee issues ensuring prompt resolution within committed timelines.
• Retention - Transfers - Exit: Coordination and discussion with work-group leaders and understanding back-ground of employees who are leaving the organisation. Issuance of transfer letters and sharing forms of filing, Ensure smooth exit formalities and FF settlement.
• Planning and Conducting Employee engagement sessions across all units.
• Manage statutory compliances rela
Senior - Human Resource
Supertech Group Ltd
November 2010 - July 2012
Recruitment Function - recruiting via IJP, job portals, consultants, database, employee references, Campus Hiring, advertisements. Conducting interviews and part of selection process.
• Induction & Orientation- Reworked on new-hire integration program. Complete the New Joinee joining formality & prepared Induction training schedule for new joinee.
• HRMS - PeopleSoft - recruitment summary, Tracking of End to End employee life cycle, generating HRMS Reports and their analysis of data on continuous basis.
• Facilitate the Performance Management Process: Mid Year and Annual Performance reviews.
• Successfully setup "Building our Future Program" - customized strategic planning program- designed to help organizations and business owners who are dealing with growth, mergers and/or change, resulting 97% satisfaction record.
• Training and Development - Imparting Training session on recruitment process and referral program during Induction. Responsible for coordinating Training Life cycle, Feedback collation and training reports.
• Leave Management and Mediclaim: Admistering the LMS and coordination for smooth process flow and tracking LWPs, Coordinating with insurance agencies for smooth and faster processing of Mediclaim for assigned work - groups.
• Health Benefits Program - Arranging health related like Dietician Programs, yoga for the employees and Medical checkup.
• Implementing Kenexa: A recruitment software solution for better data management at recruitment level.
• Social Responsibility: Coordinating with Colleges and organizing their visits in the company. Mentoring the management students coming for Summer Project.
Corporate - Human Resources
October 2008 - November 2010
Recruiting and assessing the primary fitment of a candidate via telephonic interviews and face to face interviews. Offer discussion, negotiation and Completion of Joining formalities.
• Employee Induction & Orientation - briefing HR Policy, Generating offer letter & appointment Letter, forms filling, bank account opening, Background verification during hiring process.
• Employee Welfare program - successfully set up "Apna Parivar" & "Fun Club", Trainer portal, Employee Incentive plan, Short Term Projects & TTT program.
"Employee Health Benefit program", "
Qualifications & Certifications
Loreto College (Calcutta University)