Claim you profile
Warehouse Manager/ Truck checker
Dr. Pepper Snapple
From April 2008
• Responsible for engaging and connecting with each customer to provide a positive shopping experience
• Responsible for answering e-mails on a daily basis to set up appointments/dispatches
• Manage warehouse crew of 23 employees or more
• Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
• Contribute to meeting daily warehouse goals and personal goals while promoting brand loyalty programs
• Daily reports and create bill of lading using software program SAP to: photocopy, fax, mail, and filing.
• Efficiently and effectively change warehouse layout to maximize presentation standards
• Stock/shipment-95% shipment completion rate per shift, replenish inventory, inventory control
• Maintain deliveries and check in of products coming and out the warehouse
June 2004 - March 2008
• Responsible for engaging and connecting with each customer to provide a positive shopping experience when looking for apartments
• Contribute to meeting daily goals and personal goals while promoting monthly specials and/ or move in specials
• Managed daily and monthly deposits in large amounts and working inventory and daily reports/ emails
• Managed a crew of 12 people on the property
Toy's R us
September 2000 - April 2004
• Maintained a safe and clean environment by promoting teamwork
• Assist with administration duties such as filing, copying, data entry, and documenting all paperwork for store manager
• Assigned duties responsibilities, and work station to employees
• Resolved customer complaints
• Meet store's monthly targets and handle budgets, while making sure the store floor runs smoothly
• Maintained and create work schedules
• Compose and submit reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
• Contribute to tem effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications & Certifications
Clayton County Police Dept
Alfred E Smith High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more