- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Wireline Engineer in-charge
Asbar Petroleum Services
January 2010 - January 2010
Managing the daily operations of the District in accordance with Company policy, governmental legislation, and quality service goals, through the effective and efficient use of its financial, capital, and human resources.
➢ DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (not listed in any particular order)
* Has direct or indirect responsibility for all personnel at location.
* Assist the district manager in determining need for equipment and supplies and maintains appropriate levels of inventory.
* Schedule supervisors and is responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of their work, reports and expenses.
* Perform any service, repair or maintenance task necessary when "hands on" assistance is needed including field duty.
* Oversee general maintenance of equipment and facility.
* Recognize problems and improvements needed and pass these on to upper management.
* Maintain adequate, trained and motivated staff of district personnel and insure compliance with Company personnel policies and all governmental health, safety and fair employment practices.
* Approves all financial documents as directed by the district manager for accuracy including purchase orders, invoices, expense reports and petty cash transactions.
* Submit all required reports on a timely basis.
* Designate duties for shop personnel including the repair of damaged equipment.
* Assure that machinery, tools, equipment, and facilities are properly maintained.
* Keep records of departmental activity as required.
* Available on a 24 hours call basis to respond to customer needs.
* Do some HR activities: recruit, hire, train staff, evaluate employee performance, and recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
* Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
* Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Senior Field engineer (Cased hole)
January 2008 - January 2010
➢ Planning, preparing, handling & performing cased hole logging operations & jobs, in the base & at wellsite. (Pre-job preparation, job execution, post-job finalization and reporting).
➢ I ran all kind of tools in HES Saudi like: Plugs, PLT, RMT, MIT, Perforation & Pipe recovery tools using Warrior software.
➢ Working with one of the biggest clients in the world (Saudi ARAMCO).
➢ Replacing Field Service Coordinator when required as engineer in charge of CH operation.
Logging Engineer (Cased Hole specialist)
January 2006 - January 2008
➢ Attending pre-job client meetings for job planning and post-job interpretation and discussion.
➢ Worked in all SLB locations in Egypt (SEG, NEG, QEG & AEG), almost with all Egypt clients, in different rigs & environments: Offshore & Land rigs.
➢ Break out in 40 days only (Perforation & USIT-CBL).
➢ I ran most of cased hole tools used in Egypt in 4 months only, as following:
* Cement evaluation: CBL-USIT-SCMT.
* Perforation: all kinds of Carrier & Enerjet guns & A.S.-Selectivity guns.
* Corrosion evaluation: USIT & PMIT.
* Pipe recovery: FPIT-BO, CHC, Power Cutter and Puncher.
* Plugs & Packers: CPST & MPBT + Cement dump bailer.
* Reservoir monitoring: RST (Sigma mode).
* Production service platform: PLT (single & multi phase).
* Awareness with MaxTrac Conveyance Logging.
Khalda Petroleum Company (Apache)
June 2004 - October 2006
➢ Break out in 30 days, starting from the first time I have ever seen a rig.
➢ Have experience in the Egyptian western desert geology & geological operations.
➢ Did well site geologist duties for about 75 development and 25 exploratory wells.
➢ Stopped about: 19 core points, 40 casing points and T.D extension decision for about 15 wells.
➢ Witness for wire line logging program at rig site, quality control for E-logs & witness on one seismic survey job at rig sit.
➢ Performed operation geologist duties in Cairo office by follow up geological & drilling activities & reports for different rigs at Khalda & offset Khalda fields.
➢ Preparing of formation evaluation logs & composite logs.
Qualifications & Certifications