I am a well spoken, well groomed, hardworking individual who always strives for the best in whatever project I am faced with. My extensive knowledge in admin, risk, finance, banking and sales management has made me a very wise, knowledgeable, innovative and most of all analytical thinker. My goal is to further my studies in senior management.
I believe that with respect, motivation and ambitious one is able to achieve miracles.
FINANCE AND INSURANCE MANAGER
From March 2014
All duties as shown below for the CMH Group
NAME OF COMPANY: CMH (COMBINED MOTOR HOLDINGS (PTY) LTD
DATE OF EMPLOYMENT: 2013.05.01 to 2013.11.31
POSITION HELD: RELIEF BUSINESS FINANCE & INSURANCE MANAGER
Assisting my sales team in maintaining sales by attending to sales leads/apps received, thereafter contacting each client and maintaining the business by closing deals for the dealership, as well as for the banks involved. Managing the front and backend sales units for the business by making sure profits are made and targets met each month. At contract signing, each customer is explained each contract thoroughly as per regulations and excellent service offered, maintaining the client for future business. At all times NCA/FICA & FAIS procedures have to be adhered to. Offering extra products namely Credit Life/Shortfall cover(long & short term insurance covers to customers, depending on the criteria of each client. Most importantly, working hand in hand with all Banks to maintain the level of business etiquette required in figures and personality.
DEPARTMENT: VEHICLE FINANCE
REFERENCE: CATHY DOWNS (AREA MANAGER)
TELEPHONE NUMBERS: 084 371 7102 /031 580 4200
AREA ACTIVITY MANAGER (ABSA Project)
FIRST FEDERAL INVESTMENTS
From May 2012
• Managing my Sales Team allocated (13 Consultants in 13 ABSA Branches around KZN ).
• Performing branch visits and meeting with branch Regional Managers.
• Tracking of monthly sales performance on products sold namely Transactional, savings, short & long term investments.
• Performance managing consultants that are under performing.
• Attending disciplinary hearings.
• Implementing techniques to assist with improving sales figures.
• Dealing with staff issues.
• Ensuring all staff are fully competent.
• Updating FAIS Registers.
• Ensuring consultants reach targets and cross-sell.
• Lastly encouraging team work and implementation of new ideas and innovations.
DEPARTMENT: ABSA PROJECT
REFERENCE: JOHN GARSIDE (National Manager)
TELEPHONE NUMBERS: 031 3051313 / 084 654 2227
FIRST NATIONAL BANK
April 2004 - April 2012
• Performing in all management positions expected and required from me
• Balancing, checking, controlling of ATM's on a daily basis
• Controlling and ordering of branch cash/stationary
• Assisting in client liaison and problem solving regarding H/loans, P/loans, Car Finance, online banking, investments, interest rates, overdrafts etc
• Opening bank accounts ( Cheque, transactional, savings & investments)
• Applying for Home /Personal Loans & Credit cards for customers.
• Completing claims and follow ups on Funeral policies, Estate late accounts & queries
• Issuing of cards
• Processing stop orders/restraints/general processing of transactions
• Balancing of general ledger accounts
• Performing treasury custodian duties
REFERENCE: PHILA NTSHINGILA (Associate Branch Manager)
: NKOSINATHI MTSHALI (Operations Manager)
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP/CALL CENTRE CLERK
FIRST DIRECT / FIRST NATIONAL
August 1998 - March 2004
• Registrations of clients, Transferring of funds, linking of recipients/accounts
• Receiving and following through on clients instructions made telephonically
• Protecting the bank against potential losses via Direct line/ Ebucks
NAME OF COMPANY: LISABANK
Qualifications & Certifications
MILPARK BUSINESS SCHOOL
BECHET SECONDARY SCHOOL
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more