Claim you profile
PRESIDENT & CEO
THE JUMPER CLASSIC®, INC
From April 1995
• Piloted the successful growth of The Jumper Classic® from a small show at inception into one of the top 20 equestrian show jumping events in the country with more than 200 corporate sponsors and 10,000 spectators
• Garnered recognition from the Boston Globe as "the Social Sporting Event of the Season"
• Raise over $5 million a year to fund the event through dedicated efforts and persistence
EVENT & HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
• Manages all aspects of The Jumper Classic, an equestrian entertainment event featuring many of the nation's and world's most recognized equestrian athletes in a world class Olympic caliber setting
• Successfully synchronizes all facets of this gala entertainment event where spectators are able to create memorable experiences while enjoying the unique combination of top notch competition, boutique shopping, gourmet dining, and family entertainment on the grounds of one of the best equestrian centers in New England
• Organize travel accommodations for employees, including rental cars, hotels and plane tickets
• Secure with local hotels large groups blocks for competitors, sponsor and special guest
• Mange the move in and set up for over 500 horse s, 300 competitors on the show grounds
• Conceptualize and organize VIP Parties, VIP seating, general public admission, and special events including opening ceremonies intermission ceremonies and events for sponsors and athletes at out of the ordinary venues including a private airplane hangar, private mansions, private clubs and race track to promote the event and sponsors' products and services.
• Developed and implemented merchant services for online ticket sales, managed ticket delivery to partners, and solicited feedback to document partner satisfaction post event
• Accommodate special guests and sponsors and produce a quality event for their clients
• Assists in capturing market potential that boosted sales and increased equine assets
Director of Public Relations for Wild Horse Café / Property Manager
January 1992 - April 1995
• Developed a strategic marketing campaign for a new restaurant, inclusive of the design concept and promotional activities
• Worked in conjunction with the local Chamber of Commerce to spearhead efforts in new business development
• Recruited, hired and managed a staff of 30
Qualifications & Certifications
Salem State University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more