- Full time
- Part time
- One time
O'Sheas Restaurant and Dining, Athabasca Hotel
February 2013 - November 2013
Lobstick, Mountain Park Lodges
February 2013 - September 2013
Amethyst Lounge, Mountain Park Lodges
March 2011 - November 2011
Jasper AB Canada 03/2011 - 11/2011
• Responsible for handling service for lounges and restaurants of 50-80 guests; take drink and food orders; enter orders into system; ensue timely arrival of drinks and meals; accurately process payments
• Provide exceptional customer service to hotel guests; assess customer needs; goes over and above service requirements to ensure client satisfaction
• Responsible for training new servers; mentors staff to teach proper serving and customer relations techniques
• Converse with guests to establish friendly and comfortable environment; reflect mandate of hotel and lodge to ensure enjoyable guest experience.
October 2010 - March 2011
Mount Robson Inn
July 2010 - October 2010
• Accountable for cleaning and arranging 10-16 rooms; meticulously replaced sheets, towels and bathroom products
• Collaborated with Housekeeping team to clean and arrange hotel rooms for guests
• Abided by and enforced all health and safety policies and procedures.
• Ensured hotel rooms made up in accordance to high hotel standards.
Winter Olympics / Paraolympics
January 2010 - April 2013
• Upon arrival in Canada, immediately hired to provide permit and parking validation during the Winter Olympics.
• Liaised with customers; accurately processed high volume of clients in short amount of time.
June 2009 - September 2009
The Crown Inn
February 2008 - March 2009
• Provided superior client service while taking food and drink orders and bring meals and beverages to tables
• Handled event hosting for private parties; ensured all client service expectations were met and exceeded
• Facilitated communication between kitchen and servers; endured smooth workflow during high pressure situations.
• Trained new staff; ensured staff received resources and mentorship to effectively communicate with clients to better meet individual needs.
Fine Dining Server
Frimley Hall Hotel
August 2007 - February 2008
• Provided upscale service in high tea lounge setting; developed proficiency in mannered service
• Performed dining and tea ceremony in accordance with strict corporate procedures
Chefs On The Run Catering Agency
March 2006 - March 2007
Contract / Casual Waitress
Sandown Greyhounds Racing
March 2006 - July 2007
Green Acres Golf Club Doncaster
June 2006 - August 2006
Clarion Hotel Forest Hill
August 2006 - May 2007
Merrimu Reception Centre
March 2005 - January 2010
11/2013 - present
• Collaborated with kitchen and front of house staff to effectively meet client needs of serving hospital patients and also guests attending national sporting events and private parties
• Developed ability to tailor service to meet diverse needs of clients at corporate and private functions creating friendly environment
March 2005 - December 2007
General Drink and Table service to patrons and members
Qualifications & Certifications
Holmes Glenn College
Hospitality and Food and Beverage Service
Holmes Glenn College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more