Artist & Graphic Designer
Hi, my name is Melanie Stapelberg, and I am fluent in Afrikaans and English.
I have worked as a Freelance Graphic Designer for the last 17 years, and I have also run
a successful art school from home since 2005.
I would welcome the chance to apply the skills and knowledge I have gained to your company and I feel my abilities would prove to be an asset for your organisation.
I have learned how to use different design software, translate information into design, to mix media and to be resourceful when required through my formal education and experience. My freelance work is comprised of logos, business cards, flyers, t-shirts, corporate identity’s and album cover artwork. I am willing to apply myself to create whatever is necessary. I am also a great team player, versatile, and have great communications skills.
I am fully set up with the latest software: with CorelDraw x6 on my desktop, as well as Adobe Creative suite (CS6) on my iMac.
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to maintain composure
• Professional attitude
• Able to perform well under pressure
• Ability to listen and understand the requirements of customers quickly, diplomatically, and courteously
• Willingness to learn and acquire new skills
House of Art