Claim you profile
Provide supervision, leadership and guidance to ensure a productive team-oriented work environment and optimal customer service. Excellent organizational and time-management skills, detail oriented, communicate effectively and strong problem solving skills. Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work efficiently with minimal supervision. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, providers and managers. Reliable, flexibility, approachable and punctual.
The Children's Clinic
From May 2013
Pacific Heart Associates
July 2012 - May 2013
Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU)
August 2008 - July 2012
Oversee daily site operations supervising a staff of 10-12 employees. Responsibilities include administrative, personnel, resolution of employee conflicts and problems and address patient issues & concerns.
• Manage team workflow, delegate tasks, monitor and evaluate staff performance.
• Identify potential problems, direct and execute measures necessary to resolve issues.
• Monitor clinic and staff schedules to ensure adequate staffing to support operational needs.
• Recruitment, training, counseling, progressive discipline and performance appraisals, staff attendance, utilization of leave accruals and payroll.
• Reconciliation of cash drawers and deposits.
• Maintain compliance in areas of HIPAA, Joint Commission standards, departmental policies and procedures.
• Supervise Quality Improvement Initiatives for compliance with patient safety and service excellence.
Institute for Health Studies/Summit Research Network
From March 1998
Supervise daily operations for a Clinical Research office, managing a staff of eight employees. Responsibilities included administrative, personnel, HR issues, HIPAA Privacy Officer and overall clinic operational needs.
• Maintained compliance in areas such as HIPAA, employment laws, standard operating procedures and updating policies & procedures.
• Assessed and monitored financial and operational performance, compiled data from a variety of sources, prepared summary reports as well as fiscal budget projections.
• Supervised Quality Improvement Initiatives for service excellence and growth. Identified areas of deficiency, developed and implemented tools for improvement.
• Managed Human Resource needs such as interviewing, hiring, training, counseling, discipline, wage and performance appraisals, FMLA and employee health benefits.
• Generated, updated and maintained HR forms and personnel files.
• Created and implemented computerized appointment scheduling in Excel. Enabled staff to schedule appointments from any area in the office.
Working Office Manager
Mental Health Properties
From September 1997
Administer daily office operations for an Outpatient Mental Health office, managing a staff of two employees. Responsibilities included administrative, insurance billing, scheduling and assisting patients, personnel, human resource issues, HIPAA compliance, renter issues and building management.
• Managed A/P, A/R, company bank accounts and payroll.
• Assessed and monitored financial and operational performance as well as develop and implement tools from improvement.
• Managed Human Resource needs such as interviewing, hiring, appraisals, counseling and discipline.
• Coordinated and supervised vendor/contractor jobs.
Developed Service Improvement Committee. Work collaboratively with care team to identify patient satisfaction barriers, develop strategies, implement and maintain process improvements to achieve goals.
Qualifications & Certifications
Completed Medical Billing and Medical Terminology Courses
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more