- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have worked as an office administrator for three years for a restaurant franchise by the name of Moxie's Grill~Bar. Duties included computer input, data entry, invoicing and maintaining up to date office forms and records. I was also in charge of designing and implementing office policies and procedures to improve operational efficiency. I provided coaching about cash handling practices, hired and trained other personnel, and consistently strengthened the management team's office systems knowledge. All of the above duties were performed without supervision and submitted data on a weekly basis by deadline to Head Office.
Moxie's Classic Grill
• Computer input, data entry, invoicing and maintaining up to date office forms and records.
• Perform weekly tip pool, monitor floats and held accountable for their accurate recording and safekeeping.
• Review server cash bags, troubleshoot, balance, and commit daily sales.
• Provide coaching about cash handling practices, hiring and training of other cash personnel and consistently strengthening the management team's office systems knowledge.
• Payroll Administration including uniform deductions, hire pack data, collecting bank information, stat tracking, and biweekly report submissions to Head Office.
• Design and implement office policies and procedures to improve operational efficiency.
• Complete work by given deadlines.
• Able to perform tasks in a professional manner and treat the information with the appropriate confidentiality, display a company focused attitude and dress in an acceptable business wardrobe.
• Completed nightly inventory, closing reports, and a safe bank deposit.
• Achieved above average sales.
• Led team of employees to increase sales and provide excellent customer service, while ensuring a clean and organized store.
Lifemark Health Physiotherapy
• Responsible for accurate computer input, all sales adjustments, coding of all invoices and data entry.
• Incoming and outgoing mail management
• Answering phones, greeting patients, booking and cancelling appointments.
• Processing client payments and knowledgeable of insurance claims and procedures.
Summer Day camp Leader
City of Calgary
• Coordinated and led programs for groups of children ages 3-13.
• Ensure safety and well-being of children while keeping them active, involved and in high spirits.
Qualifications & Certifications
Mount Royal University
St. Francis Senior High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more