Claim you profile
A filmmaker with over 10 years experience in directing filming and editing for TV, corporate, film and documentary.
Producer director, self-shooter, editor
Producing, directing, shooting and editing corporate videos through my production company, LM Pictures.
Key aspects of my daily work include: Quotation, briefing with client, hiring filming kit and crew, directing shoot and dealing with all aspects of post-production : offline and online editing, collaboration with graphic designer and voice over artist, music library search and delivery of a high quality HD master as well as a package of encodes for the web.
2013 Key Projects include :
- 8 demo videos on ValidSoft security product solutions (8x2 mins – work in progress).
- Validsoft CEO video on ValidSoft security software solutions (4 mins)
- 2 web tutorials for the Healthwatch ‘Website in a box’ (1x5 mins, 1x7 mins) including the creation of 50 DVDs.
Camera operator and video editor
The World Economic Forum
Key Projects include:
- Editing of the Jordan and CapeTown 2013 Regional Summits show-reels on FCP
- Filming of the regional summits in Peru, South Africa, China and Abu Dhabi using the canon 300
Off-line editing of drama-documentary, factual and entertainment shows including VTs, presenter’s piece to camera, B-rolls and voice over on FCP and Avid
Key Projects include :
- Andrew Marr History of The World (59 minutes x 3, Episode : 1, 4 and 8)
- Watchdog Daily VTs inserts (November-December 2012 series)
- The Charles Dickens Show ( 20 minutes x 2, Episode 1‘Child Labor’ and 3 ‘The Workhouse’)
North One TV, RDF Digitital, ZZ Productions
Off-line editing of VTs, presenter’s piece to camera and voice over in French, English on Avid and FCP, and feature film editing.
Key Projects include:
- Hell on High Water (2011), 6x44 mins episode – North One TV/Discovery Channel.
- Surf Break (2009) : 4x18 mins episode – RDF Digital/Renault TV
- The Run (2008) : 85 mins drama, Dir. Tania Meneguzzi, ZZ Productions, Winner Best Director at The England International Film festival 2008 and The Malibu Film Festival 2008, Best Actress at the International Film Market Festival 2008.
Avid and Final Cut Pro instructor
New York Film Academy (London), London Film Academy, City University London, 01 Media Center.
Teaching non-linear editing theory and software in various film schools. Supporting the students in successfully editing their graduation film, grading of the films and producing the screening tapes and DVDs
Founder and director of LM Pictures, a video production company based in London.
Producer, director self-shooter and editor of corporate videos, tutorials, art videos and music concert.
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.