Air Cabin Crew
• Confident, hard-working employee who is committed to achieving excellence.
• Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts.
• Ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
• Highly adaptable, mobile, positive, resilient, patient risk-taker who is open to new ideas.
• Dependable, responsible contributor with commitment to excellence and success
• Well-trained and focused with my career.
• Ability to deal difficult customer with a diplomatic approach.
• Customer-focused, friendly and assured personality
• Good communicators who can interact well with people from a range of cultures
• Responsible, practical, and professional
• Able to work well in a team
• Efficient, resourceful and alert.
Sales Admin Assistant
Nu Skin Enterprises Philippines Inc
July 2004 - January 2012
September 2007 – January 15, 2012 Sales Admin Assistant
Nu Skin Enterprises Phil. Inc.
- Assists in providing accurate and updated company performance reports for business performance analysis.
- Manages and processes distributor returns.
- Monitors inventory of Sales Development properties.
- Participates and is involved in company sponsored promos and events.
- Ensures proper manning of ACD lines at all times and calls are answered in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- Communicates effectively with co-employees and international contacts.
- Performs other work-related tasks or projects as assigned.
March 2007 – September 2007 Customer Service (ARO) / Team Leader Walk-In Center
- Accurate and timely processing of all Automatic Re-order, as well as, phone-in, ARO check payments, web and on-line sign up orders.
- Produced Daily ARO sales report (including checks and credit cards) accurately, reconciling any discrepancies and notifying ARO Supervisor.
- Produced and followed up ARO account reject report (declines/terminations).
- Solved ARO concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Provided the best possible personalized service to ARO distributors and customers.
- Proficiently operated company computer systems for all orders, inquiries, and product requests.
- Work related tasks as assigned and/or projects as assigned by the ARO Supervisor.
- Writing skills (i.e. letters, thank you notes, etc. to distributors).
- Generated and monitored the monthly ARO birthday privilege.
- Provided professional service to Walk-In distributors.
- Performed any other work-related tasks or projects as assigned by the ARO Supervisor.
- Maintained proper filing of ARO contracts and amendments.
December 2004 - March 2007 Customer Service Representative
Nu Skin Enterprises Phil. Inc.
- Ensured accurate and fast processing of orders.
- Balanced daily sales (including cash, credit cards and credits)
- Solved order concerns in a timely and effective manner
Qualifications & Certifications
Associate in Computer Science
Asian Institute of Computer Studies
Talipapa high school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more