Demonstrated in resume
From March 2013
Data entry - Enter consignments for freight - Run sheets - General office duties - Customer service and enquiries - C.O.D's - Time management - Liaise with drivers
July 2012 - March 2013
Position involves providing reception and administrative support for two businesses, concurrently. Experience has been gained processing Accounts Payable and Receivable, lodging tax returns and BAS, coordinating client appointments, processing all correspondence, using Excel spread sheets, sending client requests for information relating to assets, photocopying, banking, stock control, processing mail and handling incoming telephone and face-to-face enquiries.
Service Administration (Temp)
September 2011 - February 2012
Experience was gained completing a range of administrative and customer service based responsibilities such as maintaining a business diary for bookings and the allocation of Technician times, providing customer service by handling telephone enquiries, reporting and Invoicing (including creating work orders), preparation of daily work sheet, checking vehicle kilometres and outstanding campaigns and determining Warranty issues relating to the use of business vehicles.
Provided customer service to a range of club patrons, cash handling
March 2011 - January 2012
food preparation and cleaning.
The Quality Inn
Administrative skills and customer service experience have been gained through positions held in the following during the period 2004-2010;
The Quality Inn, Dubbo (Receptionist)
PKB Investments, Dubbo (Administration Assistant)
Cattleman's Country Motor Inn, Dubbo (Receptionist)
Wholesale 911 Used Cars, Dubbo (Administration)
OEC Employment, Dubbo (Administration)
Hudson Global (Administration, Data Entry and Reception)
Sundowner Motel (Reception)
Fulfilled temporary employment assignments with various Agencies in Dubbo in the Insurance and Administration sectors (2003-2004) and as well as with various Agencies in Canberra, gaining experience within the Hospitality sector (2002-2003).
Skills developed through the completion of a range of temping assignments included;
* Customer service through client reception and handling telephone and face-to-face enquiries
* Data entry and experience in using a range of computer programs, managing internet enquiries and bookings for accommodation using industry specific booking systems
* Negotiation skills developed through the handling and resolution of customer issues
* Attention to detail in the completion of responsibilities
* Operation of computerised cash registers including EFTPOS, cash handling and till reconciliation
* Hospitality skills such as serving meals, beverages and cleaning
* Organising and coordinating function bookings
* Processing of Monthly Accounts, Work Orders, Debtors and Creditors, Petty Cash, Banking, End-of-Month payments, Purchase Orders and accurate distribution of costing expenses
* 'Check in's' and 'Check outs'
* Nightly lock-up and conducting security checks of premises
* Working both independently, in a self-directed capacity and within various teams
As Partner, responsibility was taken for all aspects of feeding, grooming, training and exercising 26 horses, managing the stud's breeding program, attending horse sales, completion of all documentation and taking 2 horses to various shows.
In-Mate Accounts, Cashiering and as the Finance Manager's Personal Assistant
December 2000 - July 2001
Positions were held in In-Mate Accounts, Cashiering and as the Finance Manager's Personal Assistant
Experience was gained processing data entry, providing a daily Escort to ensure the safe transfer of offenders monies, processing offenders weekly wages, offenders weekly shopping and general administration of offenders' accounts, receipting all monies received for offenders, responsibility for monies held in safe and in Cashiers drawer, balancing of monies at end of day, handling money for Discharges, Activity Days and all other monies, managing the distribution of Cash Advances and accurately recording all expenditure into a diary for reconciliation and auditing requirements.
As Personal Assistant, responsibilities included handling all incoming telephone enquiries including maintaining regular communication with all Administrative Managers and Governors, organising and coordinating meetings, catering and vehicles for Managers to attend meetings, stock control, management of time sheets, photocopying, filing, mail, processing invoices and payment vouchers.
Training was completed during this period in Security, as part of the position requirements.