- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Client Service Officer
SERCO, Christmas Island
December 2012 - October 2013
Client Service Officers (CSOs) are responsible for the safety, security, and wellbeing of the people held in the Centres whilst the Department of Immigration & Citizenship review their applications to stay in Australia. Client Service Officers have a frontline role where direct interaction with people is part of your everyday role. CSOs also assist in resolving any problems that may arise, encourage clients to participate in centre-based recreational activities and maintain all security protocols, processes and procedures relevant to the operation of the centre, to ensure a safe and secure working and living environment for all who work and live within the facility.
Genesis Fitness Club
From August 2012
• Customer Service, Point Of Sale, Data entry, Banking, Opening/Closing Gym, Houskeeping, Reception, Membership/Sales
Customer Service Representative
June 2012 - July 2012
Safety, Sales, Customer Service, Reporting, Team and Personal Development
Adelaide River Races
From June 2012
Bar setup, Cash register duties, Side work, Service of alcohol
Sport & Recreation Attendant
Serco Sodexo Defence Services
May 2012 - June 2012
Provide support to Defence personnel, Provide assistance to PTI staff, Provide orientation to clients, Respond to emergency situations, Implement sports first aid procedures and implement sports first aid, Manage Sport and Recreational stores, Conduct operator maintenance of equipment, Basic cleaning of Gym and equipment, Conduct non-technical inspections or Sport and Recreational equipment, Comply with company grooming standards, Comply with all company policies on OH&S, Risk and Environment, Continually encourage improvement and innovation, Promote and maintain Serco Sodexho Defence Services values Maintain good customer relations
Legal Support Officer
Legal Aid NSW
August 2010 - May 2012
Clerk Grade ½
• Preparation of correspondence and court documentation.
• Arranging appointments with the various stakeholders e.g. clients,
experts/professionals, interpreters, etc, at various locations e.g. office, court, correctional centers', etc.
• Liaising with clients, barristers, private solicitors, courts, medical
professionals, and other justice and government agencies.
• Accessing and updating computerised information systems e.g. LA
Office, Courtnet, JIRS.
• Preparation and document management of files including storage and retrieval from archives.
• Operation of switchboard, reception
Customer Service Officer
Roads and Traffic Authority
June 2009 - June 2010
(Cert III in Business)
• Provide quality, team based customer service by achieving and maintaining a level of competence in the provision of accurate information to customers; and recognising individual customer
needs and providing helpful, courteous service.
• Conform to RTA standards by accurately administering all registration and licensing policies and procedures.
• Contribute to the integrity of registration and licensing records by accurate and efficient computer processing.
• Achieve accurate revenue collection by efficient and secure cash handling, reconciliation to computer generated balances and making good any shortages in accordance with RTA policy.
• Participate, as a team member, in supporting the administration of all MR operations and perform other duties as directed at motor registries and itinerant locations within the operational cluster if required.
November 2008 - December 2008
• Pick packing, Dispatching, Stock take
Specialist Magnetic Resonance Imaging
November 2007 - June 2008
Office Assistant (Administration)
2007 After Dark Night Club (Nadi, Fiji)
2006 Avillion Hotel (CBD) Work Experience
2005 Laizze' Faire (Redfern) Work Experience
Training & Productivity Authority of Fiji
• Professional Porters Service
• Professional Telephone Etiquette
• Reservation and Procedures Service
• Hotel Accommodation and Reception Service
• Basic IT Hospitality Front Office (Module 1)
• Intermediate IT Hospitality Front Office (Module 2) Room Master
• Advance IT Hospitality Front Office (Module 3) Room Master
• IT Fidelio Accommodation
2006 Certificate II in Hospitality (Operations)
Customer Service, OH&S
Mercure Hotel Lawson (Ultimo)
Literacy Tutoring (Schools Volunteering Tutoring)
Yasawa Islands, Fiji
Canterbury Girls High School
Higher School Certificate (HSC)
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS:
Practical Skills and attributes
• I possess excellent interpersonal skills
• I am confident working individually & in teams
• I have natural leadership skills
• I am not afraid to ask for help or clarification if required
• I have an eye-for-detail
• Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in Word processing,
internet research, emailing and data entry; Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint & am quick to pick-up any in-house or other computer system
• I have problem-solving skills
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more