I have ability for self-improvement, team work, handling responsibility. My present and previous employers are very satisfied with my work. I did the all the tasks even which requires a huge responsibility. I founded all planning system in my previous projects. I used all software which are commonly used in planning industry (P6, P3, TILOS, ASTA, MS Project).
Moreover, I have extra abilities to adapt any project and country easily. I worked for many types of gigantic construction projects including metro, airport, skyscraper, cable bridge, highway in different departments like design, feasibility, tender, project controls. Moreover, I speak 6 languages that 4 of them are in professional level.
Senior Planning Engineer
- West Highspeed Diameter (3 billion $): Preparing baseline schedule for client and internal purposes using P6, Asta Powerproject, MS Project and TILOS. Using different programmes for different purposes. Managing scheduling issues, collecting data from site and report to General manager (10000 activities) and Client (4000 activities). Preparing for claim particulars.
- M11-Moscow-St.Petersburg Highway Section 6- Section 7&8 (tender phase): Preparing baseline schedule (8000 activities), adjusting the requested money and resource distribution by client. Preparing TILOS of the project.
Area Lead Planning Engineer
Muscat International Airport Project (1.8 billion $): Preparing Level 4 (10000 activities)- Level 5 (30000 activites) schedule, daily reports, weekly 4W rolling schedule, weekly schedule updates, manpower updates regarding with the daily site visits. The position is under Project Controls and Construction Department.
Reporting Techniques (2010)
Construction Management Congress
TÖMER - Russian Upper Intermediate Certificate (2010)
Schedule & Budgeting Engineer
Istanbul Transportation Company
Up to August 2011
- Founding the Project Planning Team in Istanbul Transport Company Project Department
- İstanbul Otogar-Bağcılar-Olimpiyat Köyü-Başak Konutları 4 Metro Project (21 km): Monitoring the site progress and updating Primavera - Preparing weekly reports due to these observations
- Üsküdar-Çekmeköy (19 km): Preparing the master plan and budget of Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Metro Project. Defining the strategy in construction phase and the project management model.
- Planning of Projects in Projects Department: Monitoring the progress of projects that are executed in Project Department and updating primavera - Preparing weekly reports due to these observations
- Feasibility Studies: Preparing the feasibility reports due to the expected number of passenger, operating costs and investment costs. ( Preparing the Feasibility Report of Bursa Tram Project, Revision of Kadıköy-Kartal Metro Project Feasibility Report)
- Coordinating BOT Models: Finding out all of the life cycle costs in Metro Projects which are planned to be constructed in BOT model, correcting the cost details.
EMAY International Engineering Consulting and Trading Co
- Bakü Flame Towers Project: Checking the conformity SNIP codes. Defining statics of the project, which includes 3 skysrapers ( 38, 40 and 36 stories) and one mall, from ETABS model and consulting about technical details
- İstanbul Otogar-Bağcılar-Olimpiyat Köyü-Başak Konutları 4 Metro Project (21 km): Consulting about technical details in project
Moscow City Office Tower
2007, HC.HAGEMANN: Trainee Engineer- Office, Project Management 2006, ANKARA 3rd Phase Metro Project - GÜRİŞ A.Ş: Trainee Engineer-Site
ITUSAS-ITU Diving Club
ITU-Water Polo Team
IAESTE-International Trainee Exchange
TUHH- German Advanced-C
2005, DEDEMAN Hotel Construction: Trainee Engineer-Site
BACHELOR & MASTER PROJECTS
- Graduation Project (bachelor): Occupational safety applications
- Graduation Project (master-finished): Calculating the investment costs and the number of passenger that is needed to compensate these investment costs in various return dates in Metro Construction Projects.
Qualifications & Certifications
Meram Anatolian High school