An goal-oriented MBA student with hands of experience in teaching at different levels including secondary, higher secondary and junior college level. More than 18 years of experience in teaching. A team player having effective interpersonal skills and decision-making capability under demanding conditions.
Looking for a challenging role in teaching where I can apply my skills learnt in my MBA along with previous work experience knowledge which will be beneficial to my organization and help my organization grow in a better way.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
June 2005 - April 2010
• Taught to all levels of students including secondary, higher secondary, college and adults
• Planner for curriculum
• Arranged a workshop of how to present yourself in interviews
• Supervisor for French Language in the secondary section
• Setting and marking homework, coursework and exams
• Administrative duties of guiding teachers for doing corrections at the State Board level
• Pastoral and caring responsibilities, advising and guiding pupils on personal and academic problems and issues
• Improved the efficiency in teaching by introducing the mastery learning teaching which proved to be useful at times
• Arranged camps for the secondary level students
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Bradford
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more