Over 10 HR Career distinguished by commended performance and proven results.
Working as Human resources professional in confirmed companies, Bank of Algeria, NEAL SPA, Nenewable Enery Industry( Joint Venture between Sonatrach, Sonelgaz an SIM private Comapny), and ENERGY INVEST Petrolium Group working in Industry.
- Extensive background in HR generalist affairs, including experience in employee recruitment and retention, staff development, mediation, conflict resolution, benefits and compensation, HR records management, HR policies development and legal compliance.
- Demonstrated success in negotiating win-win compromises, writing personnel manuals, corporate policies, job descriptions and management reports
Human Resources Manager Group
ENERGY PETROLEUM GROUP
From February 2013
Algiers, Algeria, February 2013 to Present.
Energy Investment Company provides solutions to energy market through quality product, distribution
network and equipments related to Energy industry.
Human Resources Manager Group:
Tasks and responsabilities
• Recruited to help open new company branches in the ouest of Algeria
guiding the startups and management of a full spectrum of HR operations, systems and programs.
Worked with senior management to create HR policies and procedures; recruit employees; create
group benefits databases; and develop orientation, training and incentive programs. Manage leave-of- absence programs and personnel records; administer benefits enrollment and programs; administer
HR budget; and handle HR generalist workplace issues.
• Played a key role in ensuring the successful launch of Business Units throughout Algerua?
• Structured and implemented programs and policies in the areas of training, compensation
structures, benefits packages, incentives and new-employee orientation.
• Fostered a teamwork/open-door environment conducive to positive dialogue across the organization.
• Brought workers' compensation program into full compliance.
• Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems,
• Develop, implement and manage a centralized recruiting process.
• Reviewed Contracts used for hiring, focusing on compliance.
• Wrote employee manual covering issues including disciplinary procedures.
• Introduced company's first formal performance review program, creating a flexible and well-received
tool that was later adopted company-wide.
• Revised job descriptions across all levels and 60+ categories. "Shadowed" and interviewed employees to construct an accurate picture of the duties and skills required for each position.
• Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
• Allocate human resources, ensuring...
Teacher of English
The Banking higher School
Teacher of English
University of Algiers
February 2006 - June 2006
Work as Training Coordinator
Plan, coordinate, and direct training and staff development programs for organization by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities:
• Directly involved in the training management.
• Taking part in planning training actions,
• Providing clear guidance, ideas and techniques for accomplishing successful and cost-effective
training in our fast-changing, human resources-dependent business environment.
• Identify and assess needs within the Bank.
• Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
• Train employees for specific jobs.
• Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate program,
• Hold meetings and presentations on Training products
• Create learning literature.
• Train new hires as well as other employees.
• Evaluate training effectiveness.
• Design apprenticeship programs.
• Design training Dashboard
HR Assistant for the General Manager ofHuman
BANK OF ALGERIA
Up to January 2009
(from 2001 to January 2009.)
• The Centrat Bank of Algeria, the state's bank and supervising authority role over all banks and finantial institutions. Hired as HR Assistant for the General Manager ofHuman resources
manager of the Bank.
• I had a helecopter view over all the banches of the bank through the network namely HR
Work as HR's General Manager HR Assistant
Department of Human Resources
• Under the supervision of HR Manager, I perform the range of duties performs a variety of responsible of technical and administrative duties relating to personnel functions and programs including large
spectrum of HR activities and assistance to Banks' employees prepares various correspondence and;
• Helping General HR Manager of the Bank in his work, organizing meetings and planning for several
tasks related to HR's day to day work.
• Translating from french to english during meeting, international conferences, FMI, FMA, Central
Banks visitors, guests, etec.
• Conduct hiring interviews for middle and senior manager,
• Preparing hiring written examens
• Organizing international conferences on banking and finance.
• Launching English Training for all the bank, through identifying training providers,
• Responsible for performing a variety of human resource support duties.
• Assists in maintaining the human resource database and all employee records and files.
• Provides recommendations regarding the development and administration of human resource policies and programs.
• Assists in informing new employees of human resource policies and programs as needed.
• Performs general office support functions and assists area personnel as necessary
• Visitors and telephone calls are courteously and professionally received or referred. Good public
relations exist with outside contacts, VIP and profesionals.
• Effective working relations exist with The Bank's personnel.
• Working under pressure.
Teaching English for high ranked military officer
Launching English Training for Military immersion program
Qualifications & Certifications
At The High Institute of Management
World Trade Center Algiers
University of Algiers
CONSTANTINE STATE UNIVERSITY
Careers of National institute of Commerce