I am an HR post Graduate with an experience of 4.3 years with Infosys BPO limited as a soft skills trainer.
Effective communication Skills, Excellent facilitator skills, presentation Skills
freelance soft skills trainer
Business English Program
From January 2013
National University, Jaipur (Engineering Students)
• Personality Development Program
- For Malout Institute of management and information Technology, Malout (Engineering Students)
• Soft Skills & Business English
- For MMU, Mullana (Engineering Students)
- For GLA University, Mathura(Engineering Students)
- IMS Dehradun (MBA students)
Corporate trainings delivered at Infosys
Following are the corporate training programs that I have conducted in Infosys:
• Cultural Sensitivity
Services outsourcing and partner for global
INFOSYS BPO Ltd
May 2008 - September 2012
Jaipur, a leading Business consulting and strategic IT Services outsourcing and partner for global 2000 companies, Since May 2008, with total experience of 4.4 Years, in Cross Functional departments.
I joined the organization as a process Executive, where I worked for about 8 months after which I was promoted as a senior Process Executive and within one year I moved to the training domain as associate - Education & Research.
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
VENDOR SETUP (Blended Process)
• Maintaining Viacom vendor's database.
• Handling vendors' queries through emails and calls.
• Preparing weekly and monthly dashboard and sending it to the client.
• Handling additional projects related to MTVN address book.
• Direct Deposit set up for Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).
• Updating the existing records of Vendors, Employees and Freelancers.
• Developing the Auditing process to make it further smoother and overtook more responsibilities on the basis of zeal shown.
• Worked as a Quality auditor for whole Vendor Setup process.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE (Blended Process)
• Resolving unpaid rejected disputed invoices.
• Handling IPS (Image processing system) rejection queue, to get the resolution for all rejected invoices, sort the issue and put the invoices back to workflow for processing.
• Handling IPS (Image Processing System), all rejected invoice in IPS rejection queue are researched and resolved after reaching out to the vendors and business units.
Trainer Responsibilities Handled
• Conducting Fun Activities at DC level.
• Hosting and anchoring DC level seminars and talent shows.
• Planning & delivering competency based trainings (behavioral) for Jaipur and Gurgaon DC.
• Managing the vendor trainers and their utilization.
• Planning the calendar for trainings monthly based on the requirements from the clients.
• Managing the higher education program.
• Handled Foundation training program.
• Monthly discussions with the...
Qualifications & Certifications
D.A.V Public School
Guru Nanak Dev University
Institute Of Management & Technology