Junior Network Engineer
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves 1st Tier problems for users of the mainframe most ADSL related, personal computer software and hardware, District network, the Internet and new computer technology in a customer service environment; communicates solutions to end-users.
- Router configurations (Adding and Removing Nat, changing internal and external IP Address , DHCP and DNS)
Assists clients with all network support queries
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network problems and e-mail, Internet, dial-in and local-area network access problems.
- Assists in creating materials for end-user frequently asked questions
- Logging all incoming calls on the system and escalating when necessary to other departments
- Responding to emails for client’s requests
-Escalating IT issues to the relevant departments where necessary
-High level of customer service and support to all internal and external customers.
-Troubleshooting routers, switches, firewalls and servers
-Logging faulty lines with Telkom
Microsoft Office Suite(2003, 2007 and 2010)
Manager @ MWEB Pearl Brown Work: + 2711 340 7223 Cell: 073 879 8099 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NAME: Team Manager @ MWEB Nelisiwe Hasena Work: + 2711 340 7050 Cell: 083 461 0312 E-mail: email@example.com
Lecture@ Tshwane University Of Technology MR CZ Msiza 083 39404759
TARGAGENIX TRAINING INSTITUTE
Call Centre Training
Inbound, Outbound and Typing Skills
Facilitator: MR J Baloyi
011 053 9406
Qualifications & Certifications
National Diploma Information Technology
Tshwane University of Technology
Makhaka High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more