Claim you profile
Wythenshawe Community Centre
From October 2013
in following areas:
• Helping to run a coffee lounge, serving coffee, tea and lunches, helping to prepare the food, clearing away and washing up.
• Youth and children, helping with younger participants in the centre and away on camps.
• Media & Administration, helping to create advertisement leaflets and brochures using Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Publisher.
• Cleaning, in the kitchen area along with the main rooms.
• Cash handling, taking payment for lunches and providing change.
• Accounting, noting all monies taken into the ledger.
member of the choir by my music teacher from High School
Manchester United Foundation Youth Choir, I
After auditioning, we performed pitch side, in most of the executive suites at the ground, at the Bridgewater Hall, and with the Philharmonic Orchestra at Media City.
Ashton Hall Riding School
helping out with the mucking out, tacking up the horses ready for lessons, leading horses to and from the fields. Most of this work was time sensitive to allow the correct horse to be ready for the correct rider at the appointed lesson time.
Qualifications & Certifications
English Literature Unit
Parrs Wood High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more