Claim you profile
Your Consortium Limited
April 2013 - September 2013
* Working on a business contract delivering a wide range of training particularly to develop business enterprise skills, leadership & management qualifications for third sector organisations & charities
* Developed & delivered a range of supporting material for Quality Assurance Frameworks for local councils
* Observing teaching & learning delivery on community learning projects
* Identifying & producing a range of in-house training & induction material covering data security, business sales & performance skills, teamwork, change management & business strategy used in internal/external arenas
* Managing a small team of contract managers analysing contract performance against deliverables on government training contracts, developing L & D strategies/skills in third sector partners
* Introducing supply chain management & due diligence strategies to increase quality, performance & delivery
* Delivering conferences & presentations to third sector companies to increase their operational competence in L & D delivery
* Conducted a full SFA audit, on NEET & Apprenticeship delivery to ensure compliance with financial claims, quality of learner journey, contract performance, managing quality also bid writing to secure future funding
Learning & Development Advisor/Tutor
Pertemps People Development Group Ltd
January 2010 - April 2013
* Design & delivery of training in life & employability skills, motivational training, coaching & tracking development to meet & exceed contractual targets
* Training the trainer initiatives cascading good practice & new material, visiting sites to increase performance of trainers, supporting colleagues where there is need
* Responsible for programming all training & development for over 300 learners all at various stages of developmental needs, tracking & assessing the learner journey, responsible for claiming finance & income streams strategies
* Identifying & writing bids to secure further funds to develop training opportunities
* An accredited trainer delivering NVQ's in customer service, retail, management, team leader training, soft skills in sales, communication, telephone skills, health & safety, equality & diversity, safeguarding & induction training programmes, ITQ levels E3-L1
* Experience with vulnerable young people & adults, ex-offenders, long term unemployed, MOD, prison, NEETS, & rapid response contracts for wholesale redundancies in large commercial organisations
* Publicity, sales and target marketing strategies to establish links with key partners & businesses in 5 regions in the North acting as a brokerage for clients
* Contract evaluation to meet the stringent compliance with G4S systems to evaluate performance, meeting regularly with governance bodies such as the DWP
* Writing bespoke training for a range of business needs & sectors, teamwork, motivation, confidence building, self esteem, management, maintaining business effectiveness for work based learning contracts
* Auditing & compliance monitoring ensuring complete transparency in compliance & paperwork
* Fully conversant with all aspects of OFSTED regulated compliance and quality inspection framework
Qualifications & Certifications
Leeds College of Building
Goole High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more