Claim you profile
Customer Service Advisor
From September 2013
• Delivering an exceptional cashier service through excellent customer servicing, sales and transactional processing
• Ability to deal with large transactional volumes
• Working efficiently under pressure
• Identifying common frauds/errors/irregular transactions
• Continuously hitting personal targets
• Excellent product knowledge
• Ensuring that the tills balance up at the end of the day
• Arranging and generating appointments for advisors
• Handling all cashier related enquiries from customers
• Computer literate, able to use Word, Excel and other Company financial support systems
• Helping check weekly risk for the branch
November 2012 - September 2013
• Advising clients on the best products to compliment their appearance
• Understand the issues and details of the skin, nail, and hair and also about cosmetics and perfumes
• Conducting demonstration of products
• Restocking products
• Meeting individual targets
• Creating events in store for launches of new products
• Accounting end of month figures
Part-Time Sales Assistant
June 2011 - September 2011
• Integration into company culture and adapting to the environment.
• Effectively balancing education with work as well as ensure that the shop floor is tidy and a safe environment for customers.
• Ability to shift from independent to team working, in a hostile fast changing environment, being able to sense when to provide assistance to colloquies when needed.
• Ability to build a rapport with the customer to help solve their needs and ability to close sales effectively and successfully. Alongside giving effective and confidence responses to queries and developing interpersonal skills.
• Analysing the situation and offering own tailored solutions to the customers' problem, e.g. alternative, recommendations and more.
• Consistently meeting and exceeding targets and regularly hitting the top performers' margin.
Qualifications & Certifications
Valentines High School Sixth Form
Valentines High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more