Ar-Rayyān, Al Rayyan, Qatar
Seeking a position utilizing my 14 years of experience and skills in working as a HR/Administration Manager and a position offering opportunities for personal contribution and professional growth and also taking up more challenges and responsibilities with a view to excel in multiple tasks available in such environments.
Database Admin Translator
Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development
From November 2011
1. From 27th November 2011 to till date
Working as Database Admin Translator (Freelancer) at Publications Department, QATAR FOUNDATION from November 2011 onwards. Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development is a private, chartered, nonprofit organization, founded in 1995 by His Highness Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al-Thani, Emir of Qatar. Guided by the principle that a nation's greatest resource is the potential of its people, Qatar Foundation aims to develop that potential through a network of centres devoted to progressive education, research and community welfare.
Provide critical support to Head of Documentary for smooth functioning and implementation of the physical and digital record management systems; responsible for collecting, cataloguing, indexing, storing and retrieving QF communication records in-line with established guidelines and norms for record management. Database Admin Translator is responsible for entering data accurately for the profit of the Digital Assets Management System Metadata.
• Managing all Data Entry procedures for any errors.
• Maintaining all files, tasks, and reports.
• Do a Proof reading after entering data to check errors and then do necessary corrections, if any.
• Classify the assets according to the Archive ID numbers and ingest them.
• Generating various reports by querying from database as per need.
• Train database usage for new users and develop written sta
April 2010 - July 2010
to Executive Director for 3 months on a temporary leave vacancy with M/s. Techno Q, Doha, Qatar.
• Arrange Travel and Hotel Accommodation for Director/Director's Guests and employees.
• Managerial decision making with insurance companies in various types of insurance, related to the organisation.
• Fully involved in Vehicle Insurance such as Inviting Quotations from various insurance companies, Negotiations and Prepared Purchase Order for selected Insurance Company
• Purchase Stationary Items
• Printing Related jobs such as Company Letter Heads, Diaries etc.
• Arrange Meetings/Conferences for Director/Managers.
• Preparing official correspondences such as letters, faxes, e-mails, memos.
• Assistance to Legal Advisor and HR.
• Arrange Rent a car for employees and guests
• Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions
• Inform Unsuccessful Applicants (through Phone & Email)
Senior Executive - Administration/Secretary
IVL INDIA PVT LTD
January 1998 - June 2008
to Managing Director in IVL INDIA PVT LTD (newly named as Collabera), Nila, Technopark, Trivandrum, Kerala. (IVL India Pvt Ltd is the Flagship Company of IVL Group of Companies, successfully providing Enterprise Solutions to more than 250 client's world wide. IVL is a business technology consulting company specializing in SAP implementation, integration, optimization, development and knowledge services having its office in USA.
Job Responsibilities - Sr. Executive Administration
• Travel Coordination - arranging International and Domestic Travel including Visa Processing, Hotel Reservations etc.
• Managerial decision making with insurance companies in various types of insurance, (Mediclaim, Vehicle insurance, Office Equipments) etc., ) those are related to the organisation.
• Executing Annual Maintenance Contracts for all office equipments. Follow up vendors for periodical maintenance and repairs.
• Fully involved in Procurement Matters (Invite Quotations, Negotiation, Prepare Purchase Orders etc.)
• Generate reports of daily attendance, Marking leaves & verification of leave cards of the employees (Monitor daily attendance)
• Maintains books and manuals of company Library.
• Preparing official correspondences such as letters, faxes, e-mails, memos
• Managing company vehicles with time cards.
• Arrange Rent a car for employees and guests.
• Petty Cash Management
• Assistance to Finance - Handled Accounts payable / Payroll function
• Assistance to HR:-
a) Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
b) Checking Application forms and Shortlisting for Staff Recruitment
c) Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
d) Schedule and organize interviews
e) Provide assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment
f) Inform Unsuccessful Applicants (through Phone & Email)
g) Maintains Employee Records
• Reporting directly to the Managing Director / Director -...
Front Office Executive,
Megalux Electronics Pvt Ltd
September 1996 - January 1998
Nila, Technopark, Trivandrum, Kerala.
• Attending incoming and outgoing calls.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the facility inorder to accurately route incoming calls, and take and relay messages, and keep track of people and information flow as required.
• Maintain a log of visitors, inquiries, faxes, and other relevant details.
• Generate reports of daily attendance, Marking leaves & verification of leave cards of the employees.
• Preparing correspondences such as letters, faxes, e-mails, memos.
• Updating of Managing Director's Contact List.
Qualifications & Certifications
Schooling in Holy Angels Convent School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more