- Full time
- Part time
- One time
worked as a document controller recently.
Document Controller ( Consultant Office )
General Authority Of Islamic Affairs & Endowment / Musanada
Address: Al-Ain, United Arab Emirates
Position: Document Controller ( Consultant Office )
Tenure: April - present 2013 (the project still under construction )
The project period duration is 15 months.
The Consultant is for that project:
Alarabi International Engineering Bureau
PO Box 45630, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Bldg. No.100, Ibn Seena Street 950,
Zone 24, Al Muntazah,
PO Box 1148, Doha, Qatar
tel: +974 4406 8888 fax: +974 4447 78 68
BRANCHES: Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Manila
2- NOOR AL-TAQWA C0NT. GENERAL MAINTINANCE COMPANY
POSITION WAS Project Manager Engineer Assistant
• Preparing time sheet for staff daily, weekly, and monthly
• Arrange all the Equipments rent daily as per Site needs
• Preparing Meeting Room weekly
• Representative the company with the Municipality and all Government Sectors
• Contact the Sub-contractors.
• Materials and suppliers arrangement.
architect, project Consultant and Client
July 2012 - April 2013
EGYPT. the main business is construction and sell or rent as
EMPEROR Construction Company ECC" engaged in construction and residential projects and integrated
communities in Hurghada and is implementing projects to include a hotels, apartments complexes, villas,
administrative and commercial areas my position was offices document controller by the main contractor in between Feb 2010 till I resigned on March 2012 to work in UAE
• Responsible for providing professional, full-spectrum secretarial duties to the managers.
• Performed various secretarial / clerical duties such as Document Management, front desk
handling and filling system as per quality management system.
• Maintain & updated filling system of confidential records.
• Maintaining Construction Drawings log and monitoring the schedules and regular updates.
• Keeping track of all the inward and outward Correspondence between subcontractors, Project
architect, project Consultant and Client.
• Preparing all project administration related e-mails and internal memos.
• Managing complete distribution of project related documents such as shop drawings, submittals and letters to concerned project staff.
• Preparation of documents transmittal form for items that needs to be issued to Consultant,
Client, Subcontractor and Head Office.
• Follow up and notify vendors, Subcontractor about delay in response time.
• Remove superseded drawings and replace with latest data.
• Assist planning Engineer and project manager in preparation of weekly and monthly report.
• Maintain register for letters, MOM, Memos, NCR, RFIA, RFI, NPD, SOR, In-side and Off-side
Reports, Time Sheet, Transmittals, Drawings, safety and Quality related Documents and all site
belonging data with Update daily, weekly and monthly.
• Control of all incoming and outgoing Correspondence, Minutes of Meeting and all technical
Reports including subcontractors
• Maintain document processing and document retention systems of the...
Institute of Tourism and Hotels
Year 1999/2002: ( High School )
- Musanada Proliance Townhall
At Abo Dabi United Arab Emirates
o Arabic (Mother Tongue)
o Very Good in English (Reading, Writing and Speaking)
o Efficient in Microsoft Office, Micros and Internet Explorer
o Works with high sense of commitment, loyalty, punctuality and integrity
o Self driven and clear on the targets I have set for myself.
o Positive attitude,
o Self motivated,
o Like team work spirit, achieving results and targets oriented.
Address: Al-Ain - Abu Dhabi - UAE
I hereby certify that the above information are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Mr. Medhat Ahmed
Qualifications & Certifications
minia unversity - tourism management
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more