Bachelor Of Accounting
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Strong accounting background
April 2006 - May 2007
• Was selected to migrate a new process dealing in Mortgages for UK customers. After acquiring training for the same in Birmingham - UK, had rolled out training for around 40 staff.
• Planned, conceptualised and executed a training module for a smooth transition from taking calls in the UK to calls being handled in India.
• Preparing training reports and training manuals for future references
• Maintained weekly and monthly performance tracker for reporting and for future reference
Assistant Manager - Quality Assurance Officer
January 2005 - March 2006
• Set up robust quality coaching to enhance quality performance on calls.
• Identify error trends and take measures to reduce the same. This enabled in increasing the percentage of 'Excellent' quality calls from 20% - 40%
• Conduct workshops, quality forums and intra-site confra calls to enhance quality performance
Assistant Manager - Operations
July 2002 - May 2008
HSBC: June 2007 - May 2008
• Recruiting and setting up a team of 20 members for rolling out a new process
• Seamlessly rolling out training to new members which enabled them to be process ready 2 weeks before the target date
• Set up robust quality sessions to enhance performance on calls. This improved quality on calls from an average of 65% to 75%.
• Handling HR issues and concerns in a timely and effective manner
• Resolve customer and staff queries within the stipulated time to ensure smooth running of business
Customer Service Representative
August 2002 - December 2004
Administrative & Research Coordinator
San Marina Company
May 2000 - June 2002
• Research and content development for websites
• Handling Customer queries