Bachelor Of Accounting
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Strong accounting background
April 2006 - May 2007
• Was selected to migrate a new process dealing in Mortgages for UK customers. After acquiring training for the same in Birmingham - UK, had rolled out training for around 40 staff.
• Planned, conceptualised and executed a training module for a smooth transition from taking calls in the UK to calls being handled in India.
• Preparing training reports and training manuals for future references
• Maintained weekly and monthly performance tracker for reporting and for future reference
Assistant Manager - Quality Assurance Officer
January 2005 - March 2006
• Set up robust quality coaching to enhance quality performance on calls.
• Identify error trends and take measures to reduce the same. This enabled in increasing the percentage of 'Excellent' quality calls from 20% - 40%
• Conduct workshops, quality forums and intra-site confra calls to enhance quality performance
Assistant Manager - Operations
July 2002 - May 2008
HSBC: June 2007 - May 2008
• Recruiting and setting up a team of 20 members for rolling out a new process
• Seamlessly rolling out training to new members which enabled them to be process ready 2 weeks before the target date
• Set up robust quality sessions to enhance performance on calls. This improved quality on calls from an average of 65% to 75%.
• Handling HR issues and concerns in a timely and effective manner
• Resolve customer and staff queries within the stipulated time to ensure smooth running of business
Customer Service Representative
August 2002 - December 2004
Administrative & Research Coordinator
San Marina Company
May 2000 - June 2002
• Research and content development for websites
• Handling Customer queries
Qualifications & Certifications
Rosary Convent High School
St Francis College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more