Mature and hard worker lady I have more than 10 years of full time work experience. I perform while being a part of a team or independently I carry out my responsibilities and tasks with added value. I ensure a successful running of my department and organization
BA in Translation and Interpreting (French/English/Arabic) University of Badji Mokhtar, Annaba.
1999 Literature and Foreign Languages Baccalaureate.
2005 Language training at the French Cultural Centre of Annaba
Expert French Teacher
Algerian Primary School
From September 2011
French Language Teacher
• Preparing lessons in order to balance in all subjects.
• Identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations.
• Maintain good order and discipline among the pupils, safeguarding their health and safety.
• Organise and manage groups or individual pupils ensuring differentiation of learning needs, reflecting all abilities.
• Plan opportunities to develop the social, emotional and cultural aspects of pupils’ learning.
• Maintain a regular system of monitoring, assessment, record-keeping and reporting of children’s progress.
• Prepare appropriate records for the transfer of pupils.
• Ensure effective use of support staff within the classroom, including parent helpers.
• Participate in staff meetings as required.
• Contribute to the development and co-ordination.
• Be part of a whole school team, actively involved in decision-making on the preparation and development of policies and programmes of study, teaching materials, and resources, methods of teaching and pastoral arrangements.
• Ensure that school policies are reflected in daily practice.
• Communicate and consult with parents over all aspects of their children’s education – academic, social and emotional.
• Support the Head Teacher in promoting the ethos of the school
Planning Technical assistant
March 2008 - June 2011
with the Maintenance Department:
Reports capture on Maximo.
Setting up work orders on maximo
Ensure follow up and update of work orders by completing the past of each work order after completion of each task in the plant
Managing SPIR library and carrying out spare parts checking at the warehouse
Prepare work and amendments of spare parts to the exploitation as required
Management of changes on Maximo
Modification of dates and time of preventive maintenance
In charge to update maintenance equipment
In charge to update and data input of rotating equipment on Maximo
Control technical documentation and the ones of vendors.
Date capture of Key Performance system
Provide monthly and yearly reports
Assist to the management of requests for the maintenance team
Assist to get the right documentation for the maintenance team, drawings and instructions
Technical specifications, PID's.
In charge of the technical library for the maintenance team
Preparation and extraction of reports based on Synergy database to run HSE weekly meetings
Extraction of reports on Safety critical " SCE " for each department then dispatch them to the planner and CDS to finalize the job by the end of the month
September 2005 - March 2008
• Translation of procedures (English-French-English), mainly about gas facilities and wells
• Translation of procedures for various departments: Electricity, Instrumentation and Mechanical
• Perform translation of written text from foreign language(s) into English (and vice versa) in various business and social settings.
• Translate a variety of material, particularly formal legal, technological and engineering documentation, from foreign language(s) to English and vice versa, with attention to fact and nuance, so that the intent and tone of the original meaning is preserved.
• Edit, standardize, proofread, revise and finalize translated material prepared by other employees and contractors.
• Organize and finalize translation according to set standards regarding order, clarity, style, and terminology.
• Prepare project reports and documentation.
• Research legal, technical and scientific phraseology pertinent to the assigned projects.
• Consult with experts in specialist areas
• Create writing instructions, reference and maintenance manuals for the translation service team.
• Prepare project proposals, technical reports, and online documentation and help systems for assigned projects.
• Writing - Communicating effectively with others in writing
• Information Gathering and Researching - Knowing how to find information and identifying essential information
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and
Assistant in an engineering & design department
March 2004 - June 2005
- Daily and weekly organization.
- Organizing emails and hard copies
French language teacher in a secondary school
Oum El Bouaghi University
March 2004 - November 2004
Supply teacher of translation at Oum El Bouaghi University
Qualifications & Certifications
BA in translation and interpreting
Badji mokhtar university
Translation and Interpreting
University of Badji Mokhtar
LSA School - Cambridge University
"Management of Time and Stress" PIGIER French Institute
Genie soft school
"Finance for Non Financiers" CESI French Institute
French Institute CESI
Institute Monitor /Aberdeen Scotland
INSIM Management Institute