I started my career in the year 2003 and till continuing as a professional. During the long tenure (over 09 years) of my profession I have attained multidimensional capacities, sometimes as a Program Coordinator or as a Program organizer in different development fields, particularly in community development, Education and Water-Sanitation Sector in association with PNGOs, NGOs, International Agencies and Bi-lateral projects. At present I have been worked for Ensuring Water and Sanitation Facilities towards Disaster Risk Reduction (EWSDRR) Project as a Training & Documentation Officer under Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM)
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Assistance for Social Organization and Development
September 2012 - January 2013
- Contribute to the development of the district Knowledge, attitude and practice (KAP) profile and situation analysis.
- Design data collection methods and tools to generate information on project progress.
- Collect and analyse data on a timely basis to support planning, implementation and reporting
- Assist GoB to establish a database around the 10 key behaviours linked to community information boards
- Prepare the monitoring components of monthly, quarterly, mid-year and annual reports.
- Facilitate training on the monitoring and evaluation components of the project part during basic training of field level staff.
- Provide technical support to the front line workers to collect and compile preliminary data.
- Document and manage data and information on Sentinel sites.
- Prepare monthly progress report of the project.
- Document human interest stories.
- Support pre-testing of communication material.
January 2011 - June 2012
WASH Training and refresher plan for the assigned district:
Provide support to district team in developing Annual work plan of WAS training & refreshers
Prepare training budget for the assigned area and provide support to district team for the same.
Assist Field agencies, LGIs, UPEO, and school authority to develop annual training calendar for WASH training under this project.
Training Need Assessment (WASH Component); module and materials for WASH training:
Initiative and conduct TNA with the field agencies, LGI, UPEO and school authority for WASH component
Support project team to review and update different training Modules and material.
Organize and conduct Basic & Refreshers training for the respective groups from field agency, LGI and School authority of the assigned areas and coaching for FA staffs.
Support these groups to conduct training courses at the community level as per standard.
Facilitate implementing NGOs to build capacity of DPE at Upazilla for WASH in schools.
Organize & facilitate training workshop for Union parishad & WATSAN committee in planning, implementing and monitoring integrated WASH program & mobilize their local resource.
Implementing District/Upazilla level training, workshop and reflection sessions.
Monitoring & Follow up of trainings:
Conduct field visit to monitor and follow up the progress of the project outcome in respect to the set M & E framework.
Develop a standard tool for assessing the effectiveness of training jointly with training specialist.
Maintain liaison & Networking with Upazila Parishad (Chairman, vice chairman, others) Upazila administration (UNO, others govt. officers) Union parishad, DPHE, DPEO and other relevant stakeholders to remain updated on the WASH activities in the assigned areas
Prepare quantities & qualitative Report of training, Refresher, monitoring & other event as periodic progress and documents case study/success story/b
November 2010 - January 2011
Manage all the relevant staffs and resources to ensure the fulfillment obligations and responsible for overall programmatic, administrative and financial aspect for planning budgeting and implementing of the project activities effectively and efficiently. Liaison/coordinate with Different Donor agency/stakeholder, visit all project/program office and follow up activities and Prepare monthly & quarterly report and submit to project support different stakes.
Training & Documentation Officer
Dhaka Ahsania Mission
1. Assist the project team to document best practices, lessons-learned, case studies and visual material
2. Coaching of field level staff in knowledge sharing and presentation
3. Undertake regular field visits to project intervention areas with emphasis on documentation of project activities and experiences
4. Ensure the development and assist to develop effective Information Education and Communication (IEC) material and facilitate standardization and dissemination according the Project Visibility Plan.
5. Take frequent field visit to see development work, give guidance to staff and prepare his monthly field visit report
6. Compile’ narrative reports and assist Project Coordinator to prepare progress reports.
7. Assist the project team in the preparation, organization and documentation of different meetings, sharing events, workshops, seminars and conferences.
8. Keep track of the status of activities (completed, in progress, planned) as per the annual action plan.
9. Actively participate in project planning, monitoring and assessment/evaluation.
10. Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by the organization
11. He/ she responsible to work and maintain protocol according to the direction of higher management of the DAM.
Qualifications & Certifications
Narsingdi Govt. College
Kararchor moulovi Tofazzal Hossain High School
Bachelor of Science
Narsingdi government university college
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more