I am a project Engineer-Transmission line in shristi Construction but right now i am searching job in this fields only .My skill & Knowledge mention in my CV .But i am doing in this position for site supper vision for daily and give update ,Billing of contractor,Labour , Clients ,Cheeking safety,scheduled given day to day for work etc.
Project Engineer -Transmission
From February 2012
, Stringing & Maintenance Work etc
• Shrishti Construction & Contractor from 25th Feb 2012-Till Date.
• 220 KV, 400 KV, +500 KV, 765 KV Erection, Stringing, Maintenance Work etc
• 400 KV D/C KEC International Ltd in the Line Talwandisabo-Dhuri & Talwandi Sabo-Muktasar Transmission Line For Stringing Work .At Punjab.
• 400 KV D/C Maintenance Work Replacement of Porcelain insulators with Polymer insulator power grid in the line Kankroli-Zarda Transmission Line at Rajasthan work done.
• 220 KV Replacement of Porcelain Insulator with Polymer Insulator at Power grid in the line Jalandher-Hamirpur Transmission Line at Punjab Work Done.
• 500 KV HVDC D/C Maintenance work insulator Dry cleaning work in shut done work in the line Mundera-Mohendergarh transmission line. At Rajasthan & Haryana.
• 400 KV D/C Stringing & Rectification work in Archon Engicon Pvt.Ltd in the line Aligarh-Sikanderabad Transmission Line.
• 400 KV D/C KEC International Ltd Replacement of Porcelain Insulator With Polymer Insulator in the Line Ballavgarh-Kanpur Transmission line Work done.
• Role & Responsibilities.
• Site supervision.
• Interaction with contractors, Architects, projects Management Team, Clients.
• Handling labour on site for the installation and commissioning
• Compliance of Safety related activities on daily basis.
• Follow for quality and proper execution of job.
• Job completion with time management for better customer satisfaction.
• Measurement and checking and verification of sub contractor's bills. Supporting the site in charge for monthly billing and collections.
• Project execution - End to End Responsibility of the given portion of the project.
Chetna Technical Training Consultancy
August 2011 - February 2012
Role & Responsibilities.
• Motor, Genrator,
• Power Transmission & Distribution
• Transformer etc
Qualifications & Certifications
Electrical & Electronics
EXAMINING AUTHORITY AND BOARD
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more