I am a project Engineer-Transmission line in shristi Construction but right now i am searching job in this fields only .My skill & Knowledge mention in my CV .But i am doing in this position for site supper vision for daily and give update ,Billing of contractor,Labour , Clients ,Cheeking safety,scheduled given day to day for work etc.
Project Engineer -Transmission
From February 2012
, Stringing & Maintenance Work etc
• Shrishti Construction & Contractor from 25th Feb 2012-Till Date.
• 220 KV, 400 KV, +500 KV, 765 KV Erection, Stringing, Maintenance Work etc
• 400 KV D/C KEC International Ltd in the Line Talwandisabo-Dhuri & Talwandi Sabo-Muktasar Transmission Line For Stringing Work .At Punjab.
• 400 KV D/C Maintenance Work Replacement of Porcelain insulators with Polymer insulator power grid in the line Kankroli-Zarda Transmission Line at Rajasthan work done.
• 220 KV Replacement of Porcelain Insulator with Polymer Insulator at Power grid in the line Jalandher-Hamirpur Transmission Line at Punjab Work Done.
• 500 KV HVDC D/C Maintenance work insulator Dry cleaning work in shut done work in the line Mundera-Mohendergarh transmission line. At Rajasthan & Haryana.
• 400 KV D/C Stringing & Rectification work in Archon Engicon Pvt.Ltd in the line Aligarh-Sikanderabad Transmission Line.
• 400 KV D/C KEC International Ltd Replacement of Porcelain Insulator With Polymer Insulator in the Line Ballavgarh-Kanpur Transmission line Work done.
• Role & Responsibilities.
• Site supervision.
• Interaction with contractors, Architects, projects Management Team, Clients.
• Handling labour on site for the installation and commissioning
• Compliance of Safety related activities on daily basis.
• Follow for quality and proper execution of job.
• Job completion with time management for better customer satisfaction.
• Measurement and checking and verification of sub contractor's bills. Supporting the site in charge for monthly billing and collections.
• Project execution - End to End Responsibility of the given portion of the project.
Chetna Technical Training Consultancy
August 2011 - February 2012
Role & Responsibilities.
• Motor, Genrator,
• Power Transmission & Distribution
• Transformer etc
Qualifications & Certifications
Electrical & Electronics