Checking of documentation related to outward payments. Execution of effective and efficient process of transactions of outward section. Outward section job includes documents checking and transaction entry in core banking software Finacle.
Present Major Functional Responsibilities
Processing the outward remittance transactions after proper documents check. Outward transaction entry in core banking software Finacle.
Documents check and transaction process for issued Foreign Telegraphic Transfer (FTT) and Foreign Demand Draft (FDD).
Process timely NRB IPO FC application/Cheque/RW process.
Process student file as per Bangladesh Bank rules and regulations and NOC preparation and proper filing of student file.
Reporting to Bangladesh Bank “Online TM Form Monitoring System”.
Check of Foreign Telegraphic Transfer (FTT) through swift message.
Realizing nostro charge and other charge where it was applicable.
Provide required information/reports to Treasury.
Involve in all correspondence with branches and local banks.
Providing TM Form to Finance Department for Bangladesh Bank reporting.
Others, if any
Assisting inward section as and when required
▪ Involve in correspondence with Branches and Local Banks.
Trade & Remittance Department BRAC Bank Ltd. Head Office
Dhaka, Bangladesh. Before going to discuss about my current role I want to tell about my starting in BRAC Bank Ltd.
I have joined in BRAC Bank Ltd. In June 13, 2010 as Officer, Exchange House Transaction, Trade & Remittance Department, BRAC Bank Limited, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Here my job responsibilities were,
• Process Exchange house transactions with the execution team and rectifying the feedbacks for Payment Service Investing.
• Uploading daily transactions of different Exchange houses.
• Respond to different type of queries to assist PSI (Payment Service Investigation).
After 6 (six) month I was shifted in Inward & Outward Remittance (Forex Settlement), which is also under Trade & Remittance Department and till now I am continuing my duties properly and complete all my job responsibilities complying the process, policy, and guide line of our bank as well as the regulatory authority.
I am responsible in this department for-
• Opening student file, medical file, issuing NOC and process all types of Outward Remittance complying with the Foreign Exchange Regulations Act of Bangladesh Bank.
• Beside this I also responsible for Inward Remittance such as collection of foreign cheques, encash remittance to customer account complying with foreign Exchange Regulations Act of Bangladesh Bank.
• I am also responsible for reporting of foreign exchange transaction to Bangladesh Bank at the end of each month in online and preparing hard copy of TM Form, C Form send to Bangladesh Bank.
• I am also responsible for processing of IPO (Initial Public Offering)for Nonresident Bangladeshi customer(NRB) from the initial stage of fund collection to disbursement against refund warrant.
Qualifications & Certifications
Accounting and Information Systems
UNIVERSITY OF RAJSHAHI
Palash Shilpanchal College
Janata Adarsha Vidya Pith, Dhaka Board
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more