Geologist with extensive and successful experience in oil and gas exploration, prospect development, petrophysics, and operations/wellsite supervision in domestic and international projects. Record of accomplishment includes discovery of several significant commercial and potentially commercial oil and gas reserves. Twelve years of international experience in Russia, CIS countries and Middle East. Domestic exploration and development experience in Rocky Mountain Basins especially for tight - unconventional oil & gas and carbonate projects.
From August 2013
August 2013-present In-Oil LLC Geologic advisor for Domestic and international oil and gas acquisition projects.
Lukoil-AIK, Kogalym, Russia
November 2012 - November 2012
Waterflood project and Bazhanov unconventional formation evaluation
Ruspetro Moscow, Russia .
March 2012 - July 2012
developing petrel 3D models for Production/waterflood program in Western Siberia
Northern Gas Invest
From December 2012
Currently developing and marketing an unconventional shale play in Western Siberia, Russia for my own account through ЗАО Севергаз-Инвест (SGI) in Nadym, Russia
March 2011 - April 2011
Epsilon Energy Yemen LTD Exploration Manager/Operations
May 2008 - November 2009
supervisor in onshore block 41 May 2008-Nov2009 developing fractured shaley limestone and granite reservoirs.
Associate Geologist to Ferrexpo
TRACS International Consulting
June 2007 - October 2007
companies, Poltava, Ukraine Development and drilling projects for carbonate and over pressured reservoirs.
Nadym, Yamala Russia and Almaty, Kazakhstan Senior geologist/wellsite supervisor
Northern Gas Invest / Victoria Oil and Gas
September 2006 - June 2007
Nadym, Yamala Russia and Almaty, Kazakhstan Senior geologist/wellsite supervisor. Exploratory project for deep Jurassic gas/condensate production. Responsible for all geological, operational, and engineering issues.
Baker Atlas, Noyabrsk, Russia. Lead geoscientist
October 2005 - September 2006
Petrophysist for Western Siberian projects.
British Petroleum Baku, Azerbaijan, GOCAD
August 2005 - October 2005
geomodelling Caspian offshore project.
Russian Weather Service (Rushydromet)
February 2005 - June 2005
Russia. Computer modernization project.
Consulting Geologist/Wellsite supervisor
November 2004 - July 2005
a Halliburton company
January 2002 - January 2003
• Project geologist/Petrophysist for oilfield revitalization project, Russia
• Coal bed Methane properties appraisal
• Develop horizontal drilling targets, strategy, and evaluation for Komsomolskaya field. Including Strata steering LWD multilateral programs with wellsite supervision.
• Develop methods of employing new technologies and training in interpretation and field best practices operations.
January 1996 - January 2002
• Petrophysist specialized in advanced interpretation projects For Conoco' seismic imaging technology center, Ponca City, Oklahoma, for domestic and international Russian projects.
• Basin studies and evaluation project in GOM, Nigeria, and Rocky Mountain basins.
• Developed new CBM interpretation processes for ash and gas content determination within GeoFrame software. Develop petrophysical training programs for internal schools and clients.
• Interpretation projects and reservoir studies for domestic and international clients working Russia, Nigeria and GOM
Petrox Resources Consulting Geologist Evaluated
January 1992 - December 1998
producing properties and generated successful prospects for CBM in Powder River, San Juan Basins.
January 1990 - December 1992
National Cooperative Refinery Association
January 1987 - January 1990
Director of Geology
Core Data Products
January 1985 - January 1987
American Resource Management Corp
January 1983 - January 1985
Chief Development Geologist
Natural Gas Corporation of California
January 1981 - January 1983
Fenix & Scission/Department of Energy
January 1977 - January 1981
Assistant Lab Supervisor Casper, Wyoming
Core Laboratories, Inc
January 1974 - January 1977
Qualifications & Certifications
United States Air Force Instructor School
United States Air Force Air War College
United States Air Force Air Command and Staff College
United States Air Force Squadron Officers School
Universities of Houston Seismic School