Lecturer of Agricaltural Economics & Devpt Economics
Development Economics, specifically in areas of poverty analysis, rural development at house hold level, Rurality and rural poverty, labor market analysis and Agricultural development.
• PhD Candidate; Finalizing my Research PhD Thesis in Development Economics at Nkumba University, Entebbe-Uganda
• M.A. (Development Economics); Uganda Martyrs University.
• MSC. In Agricultural Economics, Makerere University.
• Bachelor of Arts with Education (Economics Major), Makerere University, Uganda
• Other related Diplomas in Management (Project and Personnel) CPM-Cambridge, London
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND SKILLS
• Experience of working with civil society organizations that deal with education, public health, and civil society strengthening.
• Highly developed knowledge and experience in administration and management.
• Experience of working with Bilateral /Multilateral donors.
• Experience in project proposal, writing, monitoring and evaluation
• Highly developed analytical and interpersonal skills.
• I am mature and able to interact with a broad spectrum of people with a pleasant personality.
• I am known for my commitment, good team spirit, dynamism, creativity and for my absolute integrity and independence.
• Finally am multilingual and knowledgeable in many Bantu languages, Luo languages and working languages in East Africa like English, Kiswahili, moderate Kinyarwanda and am undergoing training in French
• I’m a trained Teacher for higher institutions of learning
• I’m a trained social worker
• I’m a trained development worker and researcher