- Full time
- Part time
- One time
fluent in reading and writing
Director Of Sales
Identify and influence potential clients and business leads to expand our investor's database.
- Planning sales strategy and establishing growth in our client's territory across other regions.
- Establishing high level of communications with clients to manage their expectations and drive customer satisfaction.
- Reporting to the sales manager and CEO.
- Maintain corporation with the related government departments and follow up with the issued regulations.
- Achieving sales targets within the sales strategy.
- Negotiate contracts and pricing with the clients.
- Planning new sales ideas, research the market, monitor sales members and evaluate sales strategies for quality and effectiveness.
- Work with the sales team members to define and achieve sales target and explain the company's strategy.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Building a coherent organization structure that ensures all staff members are aligned and have complete understanding of how their responsibilities will fit within the mission.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Building departments such as customer service, contracts management supported by the right finance and marketing functions.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more