I am pharmacist I have complited my B pharm & M pharm in pharmaceutics and havine exp of six months working in F&D at ZIM lab nagpur.
Zim Laboratories Ltd
July 2012 - December 2012
Company Zim Laboratories Ltd, Nagpur
About the project
Ambroxol hydrochloride is a potent mucolytic which is capable of inducing bronchial secretion. It used as expectorant and variety of respiratory disorders including chronic bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, infant respiratory distress syndrome and also use in the treatment of cough. Orodispersable tablet of Ambroxol Hydrochloride is prepared and some polymers are used for taste masking of drug. Various evaluation parameters like thickness, hardness, friability, weight variation, drug content and stability of the formulation were found to be satisfactory.
Role Formulation & Development
• Formulation & evaluation of oral thin film of Ambroxol Hydrochloride.
• Taste masking of different drugs by using different techniques.
• Taste masking of Raceadotril, Salbutamol & Ondansetron.
• Taste masking of drugs by using different polymers.
• Operating of spray dryer, tablet punching machine & handling of dissolution apparatus.
Guided by Dr. L.N. Barde & Mr. Anwar Daud
Participated as resource person in the 1st national convention held at Kamla Nehru College of pharmacy, Borkhedi gate, Butibori, Nagpur.
Qualifications & Certifications
IBSS college of Pharmacy
Kamla Nehru college
IBSS college of pharmacy