Bachelor Of Commerce
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• Domain knowledge – Good: More than 2 years experience with good domain knowledge and understanding of the Structured Finance product.
• Communication skills – Good: Work closely with global clients and involved in internal presentations and training.
• Technical skills – Excellent with MS-Excel and other MS-Office tools.
CRISIL Limited, Global Analytical Center
From January 2012
• Assisting the CDO Surveillance Analyst in USA and UK for their CDO Ratings Surveillance
• Study and analyze the periodical trustee performance reports of CDO deals and prepare reports, which thereby assist S&P analysts (US and UK) for rating of CDO deals.
• Sourcing and collecting the raw data from European Investment Bank/US Investment Bank and provide to Operation department for process.
• Assisting team leader/manager in identifying, gathering and drafting requirements and specifications to further enhance the functionality, usability and visibility of fundamentals collection platform and process.
• Compile data and make Monthly Utility Dashboard
• Working on automation for process enhancement through Item Field software
• Resolving Queries Raised by Surveillance Analyst
• Member of Internal Audit Team as to assure the quality of data
• Tagging the reports through File watch (Central Application) for operation team.
• Continuous interaction with Analysts from US, India and S&P counterparts.
• Leading Conference calls with S&P Analyst on regular basis.
• Update the Productivity and efficiency MIS for all resources on daily basis.
• Attending Bi-weekly conference calls with S&P Clients (US & UK).
• Interact with clients of various nationalities bank regarding structured finance report sourcing
• Escalating to Analyst after receiving the feedback from servicer and taking follow up action.
• Follow up with US & UK Investment bank (Trustees) for missing reports on due date basis.
• Analyzing the Root cause analysis for SLA breach and accordingly find out the preventative
• Bring forward new ideas for streaming/enhancing existing procedures and system.
• Carried out the responsibility of Target Management, to ensure the team turns around of the trustee performance reports as per the service level agreement.
• Follow up on query raised to US & UK team to make sure the deals are completed within TAT.
• Member of Internal Audit Team as to assure the...
Senior Customer Service Executive
M/s Intelenet Global Services Pvt Ltd
July 2009 - January 2012
• Understand the client need and specifications of the project.
• Working on different portal like Cortex, Office Ally, X-Pack, Website
• Keying the detail of customer into different portal
• Maintaining Daily Internal and External MIS's of Operations for Management review
• Meet the productivity targets with quality standard within the stipulated time.
• Claim submission to Payer.
• Preparation of PowerPoint for Project Manager and Project Director
• Reporting to the team lead for any queries and issue.
Share khan Limited
September 2008 - June 2009
• Executing the trade on behalf of clients
• End of the day calculate the payoff
• Maintaining all documents and providing to clients
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Mumbai