* I am able to perform financial reporting, auditing and taxation functions.
Melrose Books and Publishing Limited
From April 2011
Km 1-6, Erinko Ind.Estate, Ijoko-Ota Road, Ogun State.
•Prepares critical fiscal documentation regarding accounting activities, e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management account/reports, draft and revised codes and ordinances.
• Carrying out bank reconciliation, cash flow forecast, completing month and year end financial statement and self assessment returns.
• Contributed to strategy formulation and forward planning as a member of management team.
• Budget preparation and monitoring of revised profiles as necessary during the year
•Monitoring revenues and expenditures and ensuring sound fiscal control.
•Performs highly complex accounting work according to generally accepted accounting principles, established procedures and regulatory requirements applicable to the work.
•Generates various complex system reports or audits calculations and ensures accuracy, e.g. billing, payroll processing, and accounts payables.
March 2009 - September 2010
7, Maye Street, Yaba, Lagos
Responsible for carrying out clients' statutory audit assignments using appropriate audit program and procedure. Rendering of Bookkeeping and Accountancy services by writing up clients' books of account and subsequent preparation of financial statements.
• Computation and filing of tax returns of income tax, vat, payee, partnership for clients. • Establishment and Evaluation of company's Accounting and internal control system.
• Cash flow projection and business plan for the purpose of acquiring bank loan facility.
Olumuyiwa, Bashiru & Co
January 2006 - December 2008
Sabo Pick-Up Garage, Sagamu, Ogun State
• Responsible for Auditing of clients' Accounts.
• Tax management, computation and filing of tax returns.
• Financial report and preparation of financial statements.
• Evaluation of accounting and internal control systems of companies.
Joab Petroleum Ltd
February 2003 - December 2005
Km 21, Benin-Agbor Road, Benin City, Edo State.
Responsible for the daily account as well as month and the year-end of management account/reports and corporation tax returns including VAT. Production of annual income and expenditure profiles and monitoring of variances against budgeted figures. Maintaining the bank reconciliation system and preparing monthly statement for the transfer of funds.
• Εstablished the account office for this new business, introducing computerized accounting system and payroll for members of staff.
ACCOUNTS TRAINEE (NYSC)
First Bank of Nigeria Plc
January 2002 - December 2002
Mosimi Branch, Ogun State.
• Customer Service section
• Bulk room section
• Accounts and Clearing Section
Qualifications & Certifications
M.Sc Accounting in View
OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE
Olabisi Onabanjo University
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
Adekile Goodwill Grammar School
Omoyeni Memorial Primary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more