1. Successfully continuing the service with a multinational telecommunication operator in Afghanistan in the field of technical managerial position with extensive responsibility of Operational management.
2. Extensive experience of Design, Implementation and Operations of GSM radio networks with ‘hands on’ and theoretical knowledge.
3. Project Management for Nationwide Telecom network integration & expansion both in Bangladesh and abroad by managing a number of successful projects with satisfactory conclusions
4. Experienced in Installation, configuring, commissioning, O&M and troubleshooting of Huawei BSC6900, DBS 3900, NSN Flexi BSC, NSN Flexi BTS, Siemens BSC and microwave transmission equipments from various vendor.
5. Proven track record of successful radio network swapping activity with NSN flexi and Huawei BSS radio equipments all over Afghanistan.
6. Conduct and organize various training session in different organization throughout my 10 years of job experiences.
BSS Manager,Operation & Rollout
Afghan Wireless Communication Company(AWCC),Kabul, Afghanistan
From November 2007
Address: Khwaja Mullah, Darul Amman Road, across Guzargah Street, Kabul, Afghanistan
Designation: BSS Manager.
Business: First & leading GSM operator in Afghanistan.
Job location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Duration: 27/11/2007 to till this date.
Operational Management/ Rollout Project Management:
• Lead a team of 164 technical personal including telecom engineers, BSS technician, project coordinator, supervisor, riggers.
• Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple related rollout projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
• Responsible to supervise the Implementation, PAT & HO activities from the vendors and coordinating sub contractors to achieve the targets well in time and supporting all regional team for resolving technical issues
• Analyze and decision making activities based on the concurring situation.
• Schedule and mobilize our technical/non technical team in different places as required.
• Project Management for the overall swapping & Radio network expansion project throughout the Afghanistan.
• Preparing our technical team to carry on the work smoothly and ensuring the time line.
• Act as a single point of Communication on behalf of our company with telecom equipment vendor and stakeholder.
• Pre and post analysis of on going projects and report to CTO on regular basis.
• Responsible for defining the Project proposals, Consultancy briefs, Project planning, Risk management, Requirements specifications, Contract negotiation and formation, System implementation (documentation, training, acceptance testing, installation), Service specification and development
• Establishing departmental policy, appropriate service and staffing levels; monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures; allocate resources accordingly to minimize the CAPEX for the best benefit of the company.
• Logistics Management involving material inventory,...
System Engineer, (BSS & microwave transmission)
Ranks Tel Ltd, Chittagong, Bangladesh
December 2006 - November 2007
Business: Fixed wireless phone & CDMA mobile service provider based on CDMA 2000 1X.
Job location: Chittagong, Bangladesh
Duration: 30/12/2006 to 27/11/07
• Effectively manage human resources who are directly working under the supervision of me to fulfill the ultimate goal of the company
• Installation, Integration, Monitoring, Operation & maintenance of different telecommunication equipment throughout the Bangladersh.
• Leading the technical team to maintain the smooth operation of BSS & Microwave transmission department.
• RF Survey, LOS Survey, Acquisition, Site Survey.
• Radio Parameter implementation, modification, fault analysis, rectification, optimization and management of BSC resources.
• Maintaining liaisons and interconnection between different operators and BTTB.
• Inventory management and mobility of equipment, spares, tools/test gears etc.
• Conducting open box inspection and responsible to delivery the required equipments and accessories to the site.
3. Integrated Services Ltd. (Sheba Phone)
Address: House no. 55, Road no. 4/A, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh.
Network Operation Engineer (Operation & Maintenance)
Integrated Services Ltd. (Sheba Phone), Dhaka, Bangladesh
June 2004 - November 2006
Business: Fixed wireless phone service provider based on CDMA 2000 1X
Job location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Duration: 25/06/2004 to 30/11/2006
Assists overall network commissioning, operation & maintenance. Over Responsible for testing & commissioning of Alvarion CDMA Breeze2000 1X equipments from OMC to Base station. Visit trouble area to investigate RF environment, process and plot all kind of drive test data for further improvement of the system.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Pune
University of Pune
Higher Secondery School Certification
Govt. Sayed Hatem Ali College Barisal
Udyan High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more