- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From November 2012
Technical Accountant for Swiss Re
April 2009 - October 2012
The objective of the project was to design, configure and deploy PI specific forms/print solution; build out the necessary forms to support state rollout and deployment.
• Responsible to drive project as a team leader by understanding the scope from onshore counterpart and make the offshore team.
• Assign daily work to team members and ensure full utilization of resources.
• Backup planning to ensure continuity of work.
• Prepare Mockup and Structural Design documents for every form in Policy form package, Non policy form package and Quote package in each state.
• Validate and write news rules for forms as per eligibility of each form and section.
• Write rules for the variable data and Calulate quote forms.
• Tracking and versioning for every form documented.
• Work on change controls as per client requirements.
• Pre UAT testing.
• Rules verification by analysis on current application and to be application.
Worked on gathering business requirements and define Business Processes for capturing Opportunity Management Vendor data for 14 different sources.
• Worked on preparing many requirement documents like Business owned capabilities, Business Rules, Data Elements, Business Role Definition, Role Authorization Model, Technical Requirements.
• Also worked on preparing design and Biz Arch documents like Org and System Process Diagram, Archiving Specifications, Business Context Diagram on Microsoft Visio.
• On call involvement with clients for requirement gathering.
• After delivery had done walkthrough with clients on all the deliverables.
• Successfully got the authorization on deliverables with minimum changes.
To work alongside onshore to design Functional Requirements (for Auto Quote & Purchase) with associated Business Rules corresponding to various US states.
• Perform gap analysis for various work packages for Quote and Purchase...
Qualifications & Certifications
Aligarh Muslim University
Insurance Institute of America
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more