Claim you profile
I am an energetic, self-motivated and hard working with experience in sports events. Reliable and trustworthy, can handle multiple priorities and deadlines. Quick learner who can rapidly master all aspects of job with limited training.
Able to use own initiative and work as part of a team and can deal with administrative duties competently. An effective communicator at all levels within an organisation. Good problem solving. Good personal computing skills.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
June 2010 - September 2010
Scheduling meetings, arranging minutes of meetings, assisting in setting up organizational charts of different departments.
Event planner and coordinator
Qatar Olympic Committee
July 2009 - April 2010
Worked as planner and coordinator in volunteers’ program in the Games Workforce. I was in charge of the following tasks:
• Planning and developing volunteers’ scheme alongside filtering, allocating and selecting volunteers for different requirements in functional areas, as well as delivering and preparing training sessions for volunteers.
• Communication skills were recognised in setting marketing campaigns and delegates with sponsors.
• Planning and organising recognition events for the Games Workforce team, and be able to liaise between different committee managers.
• Leadership skills were demonstrated by working as Games Workforce manager at the VIP’s accommodation, making sure that everything at the venue was running smooth in terms of volunteers’ duties and the VIP’s requirements and coordinate between venue managers and various functional areas.
Interviewer and event coordinator
Doha Asian Games 2006
May 2005 - January 2007
Worked in the Volunteer Program and assigned to the following tasks:
• Communication skills were obvious through interviewing 3000 volunteers from different backgrounds and ages.
• Planning and organising recognition ceremonies for the distinguished volunteers starting from selecting the venue and order the catering, to sending invitations and welcoming the guests.
• Assisting the training department, scheduling and informing the volunteers about their training sessions.
• Working as a deputy manager for the Games Workforce support during the games and be in charge of the effective delivery of HR support to the games workforce at the venues. (Shooting venue)
Qualifications & Certifications
MSc International Event management
University of Surrey
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more