Claim you profile
Executive Secretary/ PA with Arabic
I speak Arabic
Assistant to MD
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development – EBRD
From September 2011
A development international bank fosters transition to market economies in countries from central and eastern Europe to central Asia and the southern and eastern Mediterranean.
• Prepared briefing notes for MD and President trips.
• Liaised with offices of Ministers and Ambassadors in SEMED Region.
• Arranged team retreat for 31 colleagues.
• Handled travel, Visas, flights, hotels, transportation, expenses and meetings schedule.
• Coached newly appointed office managers for Resident Offices during their familiarization period.
• Booked training courses and rotation for bankers and handles all related logistics.
November 2010 - July 2011
World Promotions provides public relations and marketing services to leading companies worldwide as an exhibition, concert, conference and corporate event.
• Liaised closely with clients, sponsors and speakers.
• Managed costs and delivered events within budget.
• Ensured relevant deposits are received when due and all event revenues are charged onto the correct accounts.
Executive Secretary to CEO
St. Martins' Property, London
July 2009 - November 2010
(St Martins is the property arm of the Kuwait Investment Authority. It is a leading property Investment and asset management company with a diverse portfolio in the UK Continental Europe, Australia and Asia.)
• Managed diaries, arranged internal and external meetings.
• Ensured efficient control over mail, screening, prioritizing messages, replying on behalf of the Managers to routine enquiries.
• Followed up with the KIA in Kuwait and the Board Directors.
PA to CEO
GDI Markets, London
January 2007 - July 2009
(GDI Markets is an international financial boutique broker with offices in London, Dubai, Saudi Arabia and Lebanon)
• Communicated with the Banks for international transfers and accounts.
• Liaised with the company offices outside the UK.
• Corresponded to Client queries and followed up the contracts.
HH Sheikh Hamed Al Hamed and his family, London
December 2005 - September 2006
• Managed, interviewed and recruited staff.
• Followed up with international estate agents for renting and managing the family’s properties.
• Communicated with the council, architects and surveyors for planning permissions and designs.
Kuwait Investment office, London
August 2005 - November 2005
• Worked closely with the Kuwaiti Embassy and different financial organisations in Kuwait.
• Handled budget reports and bookkeeping.
• Negotiated medical and hospitality services programme to obtain the most efficient ones.
Qualifications & Certifications
Diploma of English/Arabic Translation (Pre-Master Degree)
American University, Egypt.
Diploma of English/Arabic Translation and Linguistics, (Pre-Master Degree),
Alexandria University, Egypt.
Bachelor of Arts
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more